hf1

1st cloth nappie

My avatar
mummytochloe
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: 1st cloth nappie

Postby mummytochloe » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:39 pm

g.murphy wrote:yep a lot of people use cloth at night hun! harry uses a bamboo or hemp baby beehind with either flongies or woolies. xx

ETA have a look here

may i ask what flongies or woolies are sorry to sound dumb. :cry:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:05 pm

oooo congrats hun isnt it exciting! xx

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Welsome to the world of cloth! You can use the 4 you have and thne add to your collection bit by bit til you get a lovely stash! Use classifieds on here to pick up some bargains :wink:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 pm

mummytochloe wrote:
g.murphy wrote:yep a lot of people use cloth at night hun! harry uses a bamboo or hemp baby beehind with either flongies or woolies. xx

ETA have a look here

may i ask what flongies or woolies are sorry to sound dumb. :cry:

Rather than use a PUL wrap, you can either use fleece or 100% wool. The general preference of everyone on this forum is wool. Wool is breathable so allow the moisture to evaporate so is great for heavy wetters.
Longies are knitted trousers. These are the soaker, you do not need a wrap or soaker under them. Flongies are fleece longies, again no soaker or wrap needed.

My avatar
mummytochloe
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummytochloe » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:09 pm

thanks so much everyone everyone on here is so helpful. and yes ive already got some nice bargins on classified :yahoo:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm

We got some nappies to trial from babykind before we bought any.I think there's quite a few places online that will hire out nappies to try.

My avatar
mummytochloe
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummytochloe » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Yes i was tempted to do one of them, but for now i mainly wanna buy preloved so someone told me to get a few preloved all different brands ect. and sell the ones that dont work for us again preloved so hardly lossing anything

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat