hf1

How do i ?

My avatar
Monkeybum
Clothie
Clothie

How do i ?

Postby Monkeybum » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:56 pm

how do i contact an admin to adv that im raising a PP dispute against a seller on CNT that isnt responding to any messages?.... sigh!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: How do i ?

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Got to the members list and find a lady with a light blue name :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 pm

I would message one of the mods. ;-) They have light blue names...

My avatar
Monkeybum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Monkeybum » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 pm

thanks chicks x

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Thank you - I need to do this too :roll:

My avatar
yellow45
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby yellow45 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Yes, I need to do the same.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:50 pm

I had this with a lady, i left neg feedback and that was it, should i have contacted the mods? x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 pm

If you need to raise a paypal dispute we need to know about it... ;)

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=93
Arbitration

Please contact us if you have a problem with someone using classifieds and leave the appropriate feedback for that person. We will take every step possible for the good of all members to ensure that the problem is not repeated. You should however take every step necessary to protect yourself and not expect us to enter into lengthy arbitration with the other party on your behalf in the event of a problem. The classifieds forums on this site are provided to you free of charge and without any guarantees from ourselves. Arbitration for payment problems should be done through PayPal's very easy to use complaints process. Claims for lost in the post goods should be done through Royal Mail's complaints and/or insurance process.

Please refer to our dispute process page for the detailed steps you should take in the event of a problem:
http://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49550

In the event that there is an unresolved problem related to your use of classifieds we will temporarily remove your rights to use the classifieds sections of this site. This ban may be lifted once you have demonstrated (backed up by adequate documentation if appropriate) every effort to remedy the problem. We reserve the right to not reinstate your account should we feel the problem was serious enough to cause a future risk to other members.

By using our classifieds you agree to respect and be bound by these rules, including those present in the dispute process page and any others present on the site.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat