hf1

Anyone use hyena cart?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Anyone use hyena cart?

Postby nic1 » Sun May 20, 2007 5:03 pm

I have never purchased a nappy outside of the UK, i am scared TBH (daft i know :oops: ) of what customs charges you may have to pay etc. I know a lot of ladies on another forum in particular that do use hyena cart alot and are always putting up links to various sites over in US. I haven't ever been tempted to order from overseas but just wondered how many of you on here do buy overseas or via hyenacart?

:D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun May 20, 2007 7:05 pm

Nic. I have done a few purchases from abroad, a few for gDiapers and a few other things. Only been caught by customs once and it set me back £12 but it still worked out reasonable even with this.

I do try not to order from abroad if I can get something the same or similar here as it isn't really in-keeping with the eco-friendly thing but then you just have to try to do more elsewhere :wink: I mean, at the end of the day I have just booked a week in Greece when I could save the aeroplane carbon emissions by going back to Cornwall like last year but I really fancy a nice sunny holiday :D .

Anyway, this has turned into some ramble about the environment and I can't remember what the question was :lol:

Annette

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun May 20, 2007 7:25 pm

I have ordered from the US a few times, never been charged customs :D Good luck if you decide to go for it :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon May 21, 2007 4:58 am

I've ordered from Abbyslane.com and they were great, my sil did too and both times there was a little gift!! I got a hh and bg's.

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Mon May 21, 2007 8:15 pm

Tory, I was just looking at Abbyslane.com and saw Starbunz pockets for the first time - they're just mad aren't they?
abbyslane.com/catalog.php?category=458
I'm very tempted, but have never heard of them - have you heard any reviews?
Amanda x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon May 21, 2007 8:32 pm

I've not read any reviews but have spotted them on a uk site (can't remember where though!!). GET ONE and tell us what it is like!!!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon May 21, 2007 8:34 pm

I have a couple of Starbunz which arrived the other day from ebay - couldn't resist, they were a bargain and they look so cute. Only tried one once so far but was very impressed. They are really cute, will try to get a piccie of Charlotte in them but she isn't a particularly co-operative model anymore and as the pattern is on the front, I can't even rely on getting a snap of her running away :lol:

I bought the monkey and the brown bear. Will need further testing before I can really recommend them but so far so good.

Annette

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon May 21, 2007 8:35 pm

There are loads of starbunz on ebay at the moment with low starting bids, I think it's the same seller that had the cheap heiny's a few weeks back!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon May 21, 2007 8:40 pm

Yeah Karen I think that is why I first saw them, when someone mentioned the HH.

Annette

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat