Getting fed up with cloth :-(

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Getting fed up with cloth :-(

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Just a moan really :(

Having real issues with cloth atm. We are getting leaks due to power wees which Ive never had to deal with before in cloth as dd PT 2 weeks after they started, the fit is getting a bit off now as he has grown and I'm just losing the love a bit now :cry: I hate using sposies but cloth is enraging me atm too :hohoho:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Getting fed up with cloth :-(

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Why not take a little break? A few days in disposables might make you find the love again.

My avatar
sausages
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sausages » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:30 am

I understand. I stopped cloth with DD when she was about 14 months because she would leak through no matter what i tried. :( I am determined not to let that stop me this time though!!

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:39 am

Take a break from cloth hun, you know you'll soon be running back. ;)

Noah was terrible to keep in cloth, as you know he was always flooding nappies until i gave in and had him in night nappies constantly until he trained at Christmas. Drove me mad and meant he always sported the 'bubble butt' look. :giggle:

My avatar
Tootsgirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Tootsgirl » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am

Have a break if it's getting you down. Just think about all the sposies Roo has stopped going to landfill so far and feel good!
I bet you can't stay away though giggle

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 am

thanks x x
the thing is we use disposables at night so have some in. I just hate looking at all his lovely cloth and see it not being used. Will try a few days off.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 am

Definitely take a break hon!
You'll come to love them again!
A friend of mine found her son becomes an absolute widdle monster when he's having a growth spurt!
So maybe this is happening for you too?!
Big Big :hug: :hug:

My avatar
pebbles08
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby pebbles08 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

hmm, that wouldnt be my LO you re referring to there? You should see his after-swimming nappy; its enough to put anyone off! Lets see... we start with a TB bamboozle, then we add a p'tit dessous booster, follwed by two LL bamboo boosters! All topped off with a wrap. Poor boy walks like John Wayne but I at least get my 3 hrs back safely; an after swimming bamboozle on its own lasts 20 mins!!!

I think we all have problems at times where cloth gets us down, as everyone else advises; take a step away, enjoy what you have achieved so far, and dont' stress about it. xx

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:57 pm

paintedclaws wrote:Noah was terrible to keep in cloth, as you know he was always flooding nappies until i gave in and had him in night nappies constantly until he trained at Christmas. Drove me mad and meant he always sported the 'bubble butt' look. :giggle:

Max is another whose fitteds are all NN. I mainly use Easyfits with him now but they are stuffed full with PD & EP boosters.

Take a break for a few days. I used to beat myself up when I did with Max but now I just have to do what makes life easier as I find it hard to keep up with the washing at times :hug:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat