hf1

Bomb proof nappy recommendations?

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Bomb proof nappy recommendations?

Postby nabroc » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:54 pm

We used fuzzi bunz as a staple for 2 years, they're the best pocket nappy in my opinion, contained even the worst BF poop!

My avatar
yellow45
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby yellow45 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:14 pm

monsterm wrote:Think lots of people had problems with the itti bittis leaking poop. Don't know of any btp wraps. Think you are better off using sized as you are less likely to get leg gape & you only need 4 -6 really so not a huge expense. Have you considered using wool soakers? Much better option to pul wraps especially if you can knit.

Thanks. Yeah, I think I'll avoid them during the one part of the day when I know he'll poop. Since being on here I've read about wool soakers and really wished I could sew as they look amazing but think they're out of my price range at the moment.

My avatar
yellow45
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby yellow45 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Nic_1 wrote:Wrap wise the duo would fit chunky tum and thighs ( that's what my daughter has :D) and although not btp the size 2 would fit your LO from now if he s 6 months til potty training. It has poppers at the front. I found that we had to in pop all poppers at 7/8 months but then when my LO started running around she lost some chubb and we ve popped some back up so it's flexible.
You ll think I get comission but I don t lol! I just find them really good for fit and drying times. I ve only used the Velcro so can t comment on the popper fasteners.
Hope that helps :)

Thanks, that has helped. I'll try and see if I can get a preloved one to try out.

My avatar
yellow45
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby yellow45 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:16 pm

nabroc wrote:We used fuzzi bunz as a staple for 2 years, they're the best pocket nappy in my opinion, contained even the worst BF poop!

Thanks for the recommendation. I haven't tried a fuzzi bunz before, might look out for one.

My avatar
space monkey
Clothie
Clothie

Postby space monkey » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm surprised no one has mentioned motherease airflows yet. Never had a leak of any kind with them here. They're not the prettiest, but they really work. Good luck!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat