hf1

suggestions please!!!!!!!!!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

suggestions please!!!!!!!!!

Postby caeganol » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:19 pm

My problem----Rishabh doesn't keep any of his velcro nappies on, so I am getting rid of all the velcro's including my most loved BB's. HH's and BB's is what I have, so will be getting rid of them as my nappies start arriving.

My solution---weenotions OS. Have also ordered three PBPD too. Haven't tried any OS weenotions yet so have ordered a couple but I definately need more.

My question------------which embroidery on which coloured nappy. I am not doing so well with the combinations. So please suggest what you think would be the best combination. I like bright and bold colours.

I really appreciate the time you would all have spent to do this but I am in desperate need for some ideas. My Brain seems to be blocked these days.

Thanks
sukhi

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: suggestions please!!!!!!!!!

Postby Rae » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Oh no, are you going to replace some of your BB's with the side snap BB's?

I'm sure others will think of more exciting embroideries.
EMBROIDERY - Monsters Under My Bed 5 Applique on black minki

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:33 pm

A rainbow on black?

Any of the transport ones - cars/diggers/dumper trucks on there

Monsters here http://www.weenotions.info/index.php?ma ... su31mju6j2 and on the previous page

Have you looked at the swaddlebees econapi? They are like blueberries but ot minki and have a popper option.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Oh no, are you going to replace some of your BB's with the side snap BB's?

My first thought BUT they (blueberrydiapers)are not accepting paypal at the website so I am not sure if I can get some from the US. Not going to spend £18.00 or so to buy from Uk though. Sorry can't afford that kinda money at the mo.
I am hoping that they will get back to me to see if there are any other options. Though there is the distributor protection bit as well so they might not.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
xxxxx
sukhi

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:12 pm

swaddlebees econapi

nope!!
tell me abit more about this. Are they as good, how is the fit.
Will have a nose.
Thanks
for getting back.
xxxx
sukhi

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:15 pm

caeganol wrote:
swaddlebees econapi

nope!!
Will have a nose.
Thanks
for getting back.
xxxx
sukhi

http://www.babykind.co.uk/econappi.htm
I just got my demo ones through from babykind and they look to be exactly the same size/shape as blueberries, not surprising as they are the same company! The inner is cotton velour rather than fleece and the inserts are different materials, but other than that very similar :mrgreen:

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:27 pm

caeganol wrote:
swaddlebees econapi

nope!!
Will have a nose.
Thanks
for getting back.
xxxx
sukhi

I just got my demo ones through from babykind and they look to be exactly the same size/shape as blueberries, not surprising as they are the same company! The inner is cotton velour rather than fleece and the inserts are different materials, but other than that very similar

Thankf for the link, they don't seem to have side snap coz I can see Rishabh pulling this open to. He did that the the preston pants the other day.

However they do look good and I seem to be tempted.

Another question--does velour keep the bum dry too. I have always chosen fleece but was wondering if I should go for velour now. thanks
sukhi

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:56 pm

caeganol wrote:
caeganol wrote:
swaddlebees econapi

nope!!
Will have a nose.
Thanks
for getting back.
xxxx
sukhi

I just got my demo ones through from babykind and they look to be exactly the same size/shape as blueberries, not surprising as they are the same company! The inner is cotton velour rather than fleece and the inserts are different materials, but other than that very similar

Thankf for the link, they don't seem to have side snap coz I can see Rishabh pulling this open to. He did that the the preston pants the other day.

However they do look good and I seem to be tempted.

Another question--does velour keep the bum dry too. I have always chosen fleece but was wondering if I should go for velour now. thanks
sukhi

I have a couple of the econappies and the velour isnt as stay dry as fleece. Now Ive washed the insert a good few times and added a mf insert on top, they are still a slim and now reliable pocket nappy, very very similar to the BB, and on offer at Babykind too for about £14. Just wanted to add that removing his nappy is possibly a phase he is going through - Evie has taken this notion to remove her nappies, velcro and poppers, then gets over it in a few days, so perhaps you shouldnt rush into changing them.

Sadie xx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Shame you don't think he'd keep the eco nappy on as it's the same as the new snapping BB OS, but obv in all the lovely BB patterns! I want a mystic teal one sooooo much!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat