hf1

Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

Postby queen bee » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:49 pm

I'll be using fitteds a lot to start with for bubba. I want to find lots of gorgeous custom embroidered wraps to go over the top.

Obviously I know weenotions do gorgeous embroidery on their wraps and I love my custom embroidered wraps for Lily from Nappies by Minki and Upsy Daisy. I want to find some other alternatives too to choose from. I've never had an interlock wool wrap so would be interested in having a look at some of those too.

So spam me some sites or some pics. I don't know bubba's flavour yet (Will find out this saturday) so spam me ideas for boys and girls.

Thanks x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

Postby charlibunny » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:08 pm

You need to sit down with a cuppa and go on etsy and hyena cart :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

Postby queen bee » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:13 pm

charlibunny wrote:You need to sit down with a cuppa and go on etsy and hyena cart :hohoho: :hohoho:


hmmmm I'm worried that if i start on etsy or hyena cart it will be a slippery slope :wink: :giggle: - you cruel temptress :evil: :evil: :whispers: have you seen anything nice? :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

Postby charlibunny » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:42 pm

queen bee wrote:
charlibunny wrote:You need to sit down with a cuppa and go on etsy and hyena cart :hohoho: :hohoho:


hmmmm I'm worried that if i start on etsy or hyena cart it will be a slippery slope :wink: :giggle: - you cruel temptress :evil: :evil: :whispers: have you seen anything nice? :wink: :giggle:


No, not been on the pc in about a week, but i shall let Mick play on COD later and go hunting for you.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

Postby scarlet » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:10 pm

PK wool interlock wraps are lovely highly recommend them!

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

Postby LilMrsAverage » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:52 pm

have you seen Holdens Landing wraps... OMG
Image
Image

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

Postby queen bee » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 pm

:drool: :drool: :drool: - now that's what I'm looking for

LilMrsAverage wrote:have you seen Holdens Landing wraps... OMG
Image
Image

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:36 pm

You definitely need an HL interlock wrap. I have 2 for bump and Katie has 2 as well. :D

Image

Image
Image
Image

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Find me gorgeous embroidered nappy wraps

Postby queen bee » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:40 pm

You're right Louise - I definitely need a few of those - so how do I get them? ~I haven't a clue how to get custom slots?????

Louise wrote:You definitely need an HL interlock wrap. I have 2 for bump and Katie has 2 as well. :D

Image

Image
Image
Image

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat

cron