hf1

What other WAHMs do you like?

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

What other WAHMs do you like?

Postby rachymoo » Mon May 02, 2011 12:07 pm

I know we all love the well known ones like Weenotions, Holdens Landing, Dunk n Fluff etc. But just wondering what other ones have you discovered and really liked, on Etsy and Hyenacart etc?

I really like Orange Diaper Co, I also like T&T and OWW (both of which I know are becoming a bit more well known on here now :D ), I also like the look of Bububebe and Rainshine Designs but I havent tried those ones I just remember people linking to them and thought they looked nice.

So what other lovely WAHM nappies have you found? (can you tell I'm bored and I just want to spend some time :drool: on Etsy and Hyenacart :giggle: )

Rach xx

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What other WAHMs do you like?

Postby ladybird » Mon May 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Not that we use them anymore, but Fussybutt's can still be found, I think she still sells the odd nappy on Etsy and has recently opened a new online store (stand alone I think). And I *think* The Cloth Canoe is making a come back. Kukai and Mimi are lovely if you can find them (not sure if Kim is still trading).

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon May 02, 2011 12:38 pm

I like

Pianissimo Cloth
Fluff and Stuff
Lullaby Diapers
The Fanciful Fanny
Megaroos Designs

Others I have heard good things about
Bubblebutt Diapers
Bububebe
Monkey Toe Diapers

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon May 02, 2011 2:05 pm

I have a Rainshine Design here that looks lovely but I haven had chance to use it yet. I love my OWW too, and am lusting after Orange Diape Co marble dyed nappies! I have a preloved Fussybutt that is lovely too, and a Heartland something, can't remember exactly off the top of my head but it's lovely.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon May 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Haven't tried them but these look lovely! Greenpanda nappies!

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Fri May 06, 2011 2:48 pm

BuBuBeBe nappies are lovely, I have a couple.

Other WAHM's I regularly use include:

Pickle Paints for painted T-shirts (on Facebook),
Personally Painted (various things, door signs, wooden painted things etc, she's on Facebook),
Wharfedale Woolworks (on Folksy),
Erica's Chicquis on Etsy which are fabulous nappies - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ErikasChiquis
Jackometti Spagetti on Etsy who does bibs for toddlers which are ace - http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheJSShop
Cheerymishmash on Folksy who has interesting alternative clothing - http://www.folksy.com/shops/cheerymishmash
Approved by Kayleigh, fabulous clothing and she's on here somewhere I'm sure
Cagey Crafts, bags and stuff from Karen, also great and on Folksy

Just a few off the top of my head.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri May 06, 2011 2:51 pm

I bought a few bits from T&T about 18 months ago and loved them, no more nappies in this house though x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat