hf1

What nappy has your lo got on right now?

My avatar
emica30
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: What nappy has your lo got on right now?

Postby emica30 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Tonight DD is wearing an Eccobots bamboo fitted nappy (the ones with patterned fleece inners - very cute), and a lovely wool soaker bought on here from Miss Purple! I swear by Eccobots overnight - the fleece inner stays completely dry - it's like magic! You don't even need a liner. Even if I get up to feed her in the early morning, I'll leave the nappy on until morning, so it easily does 12 hrs.
Emma :wave: :wave:

My avatar
willowherb
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby willowherb » Tue May 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Jacob has gone to bed in his WNNL Woodland owl print with a motherease airflow wrap. Just love the WNNL at the mo :D

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm

emica30 wrote:Tonight DD is wearing an Eccobots bamboo fitted nappy (the ones with patterned fleece inners - very cute), and a lovely wool soaker bought on here from Miss Purple! I swear by Eccobots overnight - the fleece inner stays completely dry - it's like magic! You don't even need a liner. Even if I get up to feed her in the early morning, I'll leave the nappy on until morning, so it easily does 12 hrs.

Ooh I saw some of those on eBay, I might have to try one. They do fleece wraps too, dont they?

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed May 04, 2011 7:24 pm

rachymoo wrote:
monsterm wrote:Amelie is wearing a baba+boo onesize V2 tester nappy.

I am testing one of those too :D what do you think so far?

I am very pleasantly surprised. Like the shape & fit & I can't get over the price.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed May 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Rufus started the day in a WNSS (HR) in Raspberry Gelato with Dalmatian Applique
then at his Nanny's was in Tots Easyfits all day, a mixture of Cosmics and Brights
and then he's just gone to bed in a LLS All Wool Super Wetter Night, his swirly green & blue club one with a green thirsties wrap over the top.

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Wed May 04, 2011 7:51 pm

monsterm wrote:
rachymoo wrote:
monsterm wrote:Amelie is wearing a baba+boo onesize V2 tester nappy.

I am very pleasantly surprised. Like the shape & fit & I can't get over the price.

We're testing one as well, I can't believe how long it goes for!!! I had one on for well over four hours the other day and it just lasted and lasted!! :shock:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Wed May 04, 2011 7:54 pm

hermya wrote:
monsterm wrote:
rachymoo wrote:

We're testing one as well, I can't believe how long it goes for!!! I had one on for well over four hours the other day and it just lasted and lasted!! :shock:

We are too. I've replaced the inserts as ds2 is a hw but the shape and fit is fab on him too. Am going to see how well it fits my 8lb newborn tomorrow :lol:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed May 04, 2011 8:09 pm

[quote="choccylisa]We are too. I've replaced the inserts as ds2 is a hw but the shape and fit is fab on him too. Am going to see how well it fits my 8lb newborn tomorrow :lol:[/quote]

I'm the same but for the first wear we just used the 2 mf inserts & I changed her nappy after 3 hours. The inserts were sopping (which I expected) but the nappy hadn't leaked (which I had expected because our BG leak if I have to use the mf inserts)

My avatar
emica30
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby emica30 » Wed May 04, 2011 8:11 pm

rachymoo wrote:
emica30 wrote:Tonight DD is wearing an Eccobots bamboo fitted nappy (the ones with patterned fleece inners - very cute), and a lovely wool soaker bought on here from Miss Purple! I swear by Eccobots overnight - the fleece inner stays completely dry - it's like magic! You don't even need a liner. Even if I get up to feed her in the early morning, I'll leave the nappy on until morning, so it easily does 12 hrs.

Ooh I saw some of those on eBay, I might have to try one. They do fleece wraps too, dont they?

Hi, yes! They are made by a local Devon lady, and she does have her own website where you can buy them as well, but I think the prices on ebay are good too. They also do fleece liners and wraps - you can get them all coordinating! They are very very soft and they're definitely a good night nappy. I like the ones with the fleece interiors in different patterns, but you can also get plain ones. She's doing AIOs now as well. :wave:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat