HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: More problems.

Postby HighlandMum » Wed May 11, 2011 11:59 am

Size 1 - 7 to 20lb
Size 2 - 20 to 35lb
Size 3 - 35lb+

Hmmmm, he was 29lb last time he was weighed (3 months ago when Scarlett was born).

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed May 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Dawn is about 20" thigh and 29" waist :oops: :oops: :oops: And they don't fit her anymore. She is high in the rise tho and they're perfect which is why I suggested them. Do you want me to measure them with the tabs crossed over so you get the smallest and biggest? They are well worn (but not badly so, iygwim?) so they're shrunk down all they'll shrink

ETA: Does that last sentance even make sence?! :hohoho:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed May 11, 2011 12:10 pm

You been on the cider again :wink: :hohoho: That would be lovely if you could please :hug:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed May 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Kieren was in cloth yesterday and the size 2 LL would do up but it looked uncomfortable so i didnt use it on him, he fitted in the goodmamas, size 2 bamboozle (old ones), size 2 tots stretch...that was about it really :-? He would have fitted in the easyfits if i had any of those clean!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed May 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Have you got any size 3 for him? (oh and that great he had a cloth day too :wine: ) are you just sticking to ll with Darcie now?

Ive just had another thought too, i stopped using our one solitary velcro nappy (an ellas house i used to use between bath and bed) because he could undo it :-?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed May 11, 2011 12:20 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Have you got any size 3 for him? (oh and that great he had a cloth day too :wine: ) are you just sticking to ll with Darcie now?

Ive just had another thought too, i stopped using our one solitary velcro nappy (an ellas house i used to use between bath and bed) because he could undo it :-?

Feel free to nippa the size 3's I have if you want to borrow them hun :hug: I think we still have the size 3 wrap too if you want to borrow that with them?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed May 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Nope i never bought the size 3's... it was lovely to have him in cloth for a day (i ran out of disps and it was belting down with rain :roll: ) but tbh he was a pain in the bum about it, pulling at his nappies and crying etc...

Im using little lambs, DnF's, OWW's and easyfits atm as she I have had to admit that the teenyfits were getting a smidge too tight and the easyfits fit nicely so it all good :) The easyfits have only fitted her in the last couple of weeks though...completly crossed over and poppered right down :) fab fit! :)

Hope yoou get it sorted hun :hug:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed May 11, 2011 12:22 pm

That would be lovely if i could borrow them to try them, you are a star Stacey :hug: :hug:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed May 11, 2011 1:11 pm

megansmummy wrote:Nope i never bought the size 3's... it was lovely to have him in cloth for a day (i ran out of disps and it was belting down with rain :roll: ) but tbh he was a pain in the bum about it, pulling at his nappies and crying etc...

That was why we gave cloth up when Dawn was about 3 or 4 months.
We went to visit someone for a week and didnt want to clog their washing machine up with mothercare smart nappies (they were fab on dawn!!!) so we used pampers and after a week away she would scream in cloth :( didn't know about fleece liners then :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat