hf1

More problems.

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: More problems.

Postby sophie2198 » Wed May 11, 2011 11:17 pm

what fitteds are you using hun , as in what brand?

H was still wearing cloth in the day until just before he was 3 and was wearing large WNNL , large FF , m/l bedbugs (yes in the day :wink: ) ...do you have any of these? If not you're welcome to try some?

x

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu May 12, 2011 6:51 am

sophie2198 wrote:what fitteds are you using hun , as in what brand?

H was still wearing cloth in the day until just before he was 3 and was wearing large WNNL , large FF , m/l bedbugs (yes in the day :wink: ) ...do you have any of these? If not you're welcome to try some?

x

WSS, i've a few you could try out too, large (standard and trim) fluff&stuff, WNNL, FF. Hl fitteds (ml if you don't mind girly, but i may have a GN one lurking around) or toddler.

Noah was mostly in toddler bedbugs in the day and didn't slim down until recently. Hes skin and bone now.. :roll:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu May 12, 2011 8:46 am

His stash is mainly DnF and Holdens landing (half toddler which are better, half M/L which seem to be the worst offenders so i think im going to give them to Scarlett whos already in M/L :shock: . He also has some LLS and I bought a FF from Michelle a few weeks ago and that fits well so she is sending me another :hug:

So really its the DnF and the M/L HL that are the worst, and typically most of our stash is DnF because they have always worked so well for us.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat May 14, 2011 2:30 pm

I put him in sposies and jeans today for a change, and they fall down too so at least i know that giving up cloth isnt the answer lol

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat