red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Teenyfits age range?

Postby red_dwarf » Thu May 12, 2011 2:06 pm

charlibunny wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:The tabs still touch on my 11 week skinny minnie :giggle:

Really? Omg, i cant even fully so them up on S :hohoho: :hohoho:
What does Oliver weigh?? Seriously Stanleys belly is so huge it looks odd :oops: :oops:

Got him weighed last week and he was 9lb12oz and he is 12 weeks on sat. He is seriously long tho as he is nearly in 6-9 month clothes already :shock:
TBH I think he will outgrow the rise way before he outgrows the width on them
docmaggoo wrote:The tabs are still overlaping on my skinny little girl!
She's just reached 9lbs at 11 weeks old.
Fit wise we'd get a few more weeks out of them - but she can widdle out of them very quickly!
(better dig out my boosters!)

I put a folded little lamb bamboo booster in the pocket and it lasts a good 4 hours

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Iv just declared the teenyfits outgrown at 14 weeks...there is plenty of room tab wise but the rise is too low now :( Darcie was 10lb 8oz last week :)

Eta we are getting on great with easyfits poppered right down and tabs overlapped!

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu May 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Oh bless all these bubbas who still fit in them with the tabs overlapped! Charli I must have a little fatty too, I could NEVER make the tabs touch even from birth! I have been gradually getting rid of ours, finally declared them outgrown last week at 8 weeks, swapped our last one for an Easyfit :giggle: I think the weight range is only up to 12lb though (?) and he weighs that already!

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Ours are on the way out... and he's only 7 weeks!! They're getting low in the rise, and awkward to fasten as his thighs are quite muscular at the top (we have this with Ryan) so fitting a bit small there. Tabs still go in quite far, but the velcro bit is close to rubbing on his legs now. BG aio smalls are what I'm using most right now, and the odd pop-in. Tried an easyfit on him today and it fits but is bulky round the front!! He's REALLY long (off the height chart already at 6 weeks) and probably around the 12lb mark.

I boosted my Teenyfits with zorb, I just cut my own boosters so it adds lots of absorbency but no bulk at all! It's what I use in Easyfits for Ryan too.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu May 12, 2011 2:30 pm

I think chunky thighs are a problem here too, i have nappies i can't even popper round his thighs lol

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu May 12, 2011 2:37 pm

I am :panic: as I have no idea what to buy when the time comes :oops: I have had 8lb, 9lb and 6lb 7oz babies :giggle: so no clue but please think of me every one when getting rid of ickle nappies times comes x

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Thu May 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Teenyfits are fab. I have 10 you can borrow when the time comes :wink:
LL's are great from a few weeks old but not brill on iccle iccle ones iykwim

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I am :panic: as I have no idea what to buy when the time comes :oops: I have had 8lb, 9lb and 6lb 7oz babies :giggle: so no clue but please think of me every one when getting rid of ickle nappies times comes x

Teenyfits were all that worked for the first few weeks, so even if we have to stop using them in the next week or so, I don't regret buying them at all!! Keep an eye on Bargainbots as well, as that's where I got my 10 :)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu May 12, 2011 2:49 pm

e586 wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:I am :panic: as I have no idea what to buy when the time comes :oops: I have had 8lb, 9lb and 6lb 7oz babies :giggle: so no clue but please think of me every one when getting rid of ickle nappies times comes x

Teenyfits were all that worked for the first few weeks, so even if we have to stop using them in the next week or so, I don't regret buying them at all!! Keep an eye on Bargainbots as well, as that's where I got my 10 :)

You can't go wrong with some teenyfits Kirsty, They were fab from birth till now at 8 weeks. I think i could still use them for a bit (he has one on now).

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat