hf1

Teenyfits or easyfits?

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Teenyfits or easyfits?

Postby rachel » Thu May 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Thought I would start a new thread instead of hijacking Charlie's.
I have very big babies...Oli was 9lb 11- 2 days over...Evie was 10lbs - 12 days over.
So do I buy teenyfits as they are sooooooo damn cute and I would love some, or am I wasting my money and should just go for easyfits? Or would easyfits be too big even at 10lb?
I wasn't going to buy stuff this early but really want to take advantage of the savings in RNW :oops:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Teenyfits or easyfits?

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Teenyfits are really really cute and Darcie is just out of them at 14 weeks and as of last week she was 10lbs 8oz... She only just fits into the easyfits now :)

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Thu May 12, 2011 7:18 pm

The teenyfits are so teeny! We have one pre-loved from Jenna and I didn't get any more because they are just so small. The easyfits I saw in tesco looked huge though, but maybe they would shrink with washing. I may get some easyfits later when we move up to mediums and larges. Same kind of thing though expecting a reasonably big baby. I think bump would last a week or so in teenyfits.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu May 12, 2011 7:20 pm

You are always welcome to hijack my thread :lol:

Hmm.... get a few teeny's preloved but with the size of your babies i would go for easyfits.....

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Thu May 12, 2011 7:21 pm

beffys wrote:The teenyfits are so teeny! We have one pre-loved from Jenna and I didn't get any more because they are just so small. The easyfits I saw in tesco looked huge though, but maybe they would shrink with washing. I may get some easyfits later when we move up to mediums and larges. Same kind of thing though expecting a reasonably big baby. I think bump would last a week or so in teenyfits.

Hmmmm yeah that's my worry :roll: They wouldn't last very long. But I have seen them for £8.40 new :lookround: it's so tempting :giggle:

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Thu May 12, 2011 7:22 pm

charlibunny wrote:You are always welcome to hijack my thread :lol:

Hmm.... get a few teeny's preloved but with the size of your babies i would go for easyfits.....

I will...if any come up on the classifieds :lookround:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 pm

rachel wrote:
charlibunny wrote:You are always welcome to hijack my thread :lol:

I will...if any come up on the classifieds :lookround:

Sadie is about to list some (i have them as i borrowed them and she didnt want to use them) but they are the cosmin and starburt prints..

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Thu May 12, 2011 7:40 pm

where are they £8.40 new? I am not a fan of easyfits but I might get a teenyfit or two just because they are tiny...LOL
I am expecting 9lb+ so am not going mad on tiny stuff but instead doing prefolds for very newborn then straight into small fitteds.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu May 12, 2011 7:43 pm

I went straight for easyfits, if I could back I would 100% go for Teenyfits for the first few weeks

Easyfits didn't start fitting well until she was 11lb so around the 6 week mark and I've only just in the last week had to take them off the smallest settings

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat