hf1

What should I do? :-(

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

What should I do? :-(

Postby rachymoo » Sat May 14, 2011 3:08 pm

The good news - Jake's T&T nappy and romper arrived and they are GORGE. The bad news - there is something wrong with the nappy :-( where the snap-in soaker should snap in - it doesn't. It looks like part of the popper/snap that's attached to the soaker has come away and is still inside the popper/snap that's attached to the nappy.. Does that make sense? I'll try to get a pic but I'm having trouble picking up the detail on the camera. I'm gutted, the nappy is lovely and I can't stop stroking it (lol), I suppose I could just treat it as a lay-in soaker but, well, it makes it seem a bit less lovely (hope that doesn't sound stupid). Plus, they aren't cheap are they! *sob*

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: What should I do? :-(

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Contact who ever you bought it from, I am sure they will fix it for you x

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Email and mention it though someone in this country should be able to fix it as long as all bits of the snap are still there and not broken, may just need pressing back in (is it a hidden snap? The backing for the bit thats stuck should still be somewhere in the insert if thats the case) and someone in the UK could do that for you if its too much to post it back for repair.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sat May 14, 2011 3:28 pm

I don't think it's a hidden snap.. I can see both halves of it anyway! Sorry if that sounds thick :oops: no none of it has fallen off I don't think - if I look closely I can see where one side is uneven where part of it has snapped off, if that makes sense?

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sat May 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Contact who ever you bought it from, I am sure they will fix it for you x

WSS

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat May 14, 2011 4:08 pm

I'd email the lady at T&T and see what she says. I'm sure one of the lovely UK WAHMs would be able to fix it to save on postage etc too :hug: :hug:

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Sat May 14, 2011 4:10 pm

If its not a hidden snap its very very easy to repair for anyone with snaps and a press ;)

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sat May 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Right I have emailed her and had a reply already! She said if I could dig the bit out that had broken off then she would send me a replacement soaker. I've managed to do it :wine: (well actually DP did, lol) so I've emailed her to say I've done it and that a new soaker would be great. So I have cheered up now! Thank you everyone x

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat May 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Otherwise I was going to say Amber (angelsquidge) could probably fix it for you :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat