hf1

Newborn special fluff

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Newborn special fluff

Postby anothersquish » Mon May 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Louise wrote:I would have said WeeNotions but due to the RNW discount they will not rush any orders through to get them done by a certan date and the expected wait time is 2-4 weeks so you may not get it before bump arrives. Other than that definitely Puddlekins, Hollow Oak or Jimmy Riddles. Some UK stockists have US WAHM fluff in stock such as Dunk n Fluffs and Holdens Landing but generally they start at small rather than newborn.

This :)
Re the Holdens Landings I am not getting any newbo6rns as Im expecting another around the 9lb mark so going straight to smalls, if they dont fit at first I will just stroke them a bit longer but TBH our small bedbug fit T when he was 10lb and would have fit him much smaller too and it lasted til he was 16/17lb. Infact Im going to be ordering mediums next as they fit 10lb+ and Theo still wears a medium bedbug at over 23lb and 15 months with snaps to spare.

My avatar
NaturalNursery
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby NaturalNursery » Thu May 19, 2011 9:14 am

rachymoo wrote:

Ooh and what about a Monkey Snuggles: http://www.babybotsboutique.co.uk/monke ... appies.htm

I have a small OWW for sale in the classifieds :wink:

One thing I will say - if you think you're having a big baby, dont buy everything small. My little fella is 9 weeks old and he's already out of most of his smalls, I ordered him 2 Weenotions pockets recently and I'm SO glad I got mediums rather than smalls! He was 9lb at birth so quite big and he's been a little chub monster ever since x

Love the look of the monkey snuggles - so cute.

Best guess is over 8lbs for the baby so I won't get too many little nappies but I just want a few pretties. Times like this when I wish I had found out if it was a boy or a girl!

Thanks

Axx

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu May 19, 2011 9:23 am

NaturalNursery wrote:Best guess is over 8lbs for the baby so I won't get too many little nappies but I just want a few pretties. Times like this when I wish I had found out if it was a boy or a girl!

Thanks

Axx

Aww no surprises are fab :D and you can get some lovely gender neutral stuff! And then when baby arrives and you finally know the flavour, you can buy girl or buy stuff so you have the fun of shopping all over again :twisted: :D

My avatar
NaturalNursery
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby NaturalNursery » Fri May 20, 2011 2:30 am

rachymoo wrote:
NaturalNursery wrote:Best guess is over 8lbs for the baby so I won't get too many little nappies but I just want a few pretties. Times like this when I wish I had found out if it was a boy or a girl!

Thanks

Axx

Aww no surprises are fab :D and you can get some lovely gender neutral stuff! And then when baby arrives and you finally know the flavour, you can buy girl or buy stuff so you have the fun of shopping all over again :twisted: :D

I like shopping - onto nappy bags now ....

Axx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat