hf1

Wee Notions Northern Lights

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Wee Notions Northern Lights

Postby Louise » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:18 pm

Whats happened to them? I want to order a couple and I can't find them on the site. Am I going mad or have they just disappeared? :?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Wee Notions Northern Lights

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:42 pm

I have heard tell on the grapevine that Suzanne is updating them a bit - changing the design slightly... I thought they fitted perfectly as they were :shock: so hope she doesn't change them too much!!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:45 pm

Oh no! I knew I should have ordered them over the weekend. Hope they aren't too different, I love ours.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:57 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:Oh no! I knew I should have ordered them over the weekend. Hope they aren't too different, I love ours.

Well if the design is very much different I hope the name changes with them otherwise it will make the preloved market as confusing as it is buying fuzzis!! :hohoho:

I'll probably order a teeny tiny one whatever happens if they're still around in the future when (if) I have a teeny tiny bottom to put one on :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:19 pm

I thought I would order a tiny one but Ben already fits into his medium lovely so I am glad I didn't

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:35 pm

For sizing my Ben has only ever worn his large and that is currently under his medium or large weenotions wraps! Can't wait to see what the difference is!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:25 am

oooh i have some ideas for the redesign!!!!

for me a redesign is just one more reason to buy another!!!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:24 pm

Just had a sneak peak and it seems that they are going to be made from bamboo and to me look like the snapping bit is longer.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:33 pm

It also looks like it is a slightly trimmer fit between the legs. Can't wait for them to be in the shop properly so I can test one before joining the wagon briefly till all birthdays are out of the way (except of course I NEED to buy Katie a special birthday nappy :wink: )

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat