hf1

Fuzzi PUL 'wrinkling'?

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Fuzzi PUL 'wrinkling'?

Postby Tara84 » Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 pm

I bought a pre loved one size fuzzi a few months ago, it had only been worn once and was like new when I got it, it's the most recent version. DD has only worn it a few times as it went missing for ages but the outer has gone all wrinkled and on closer inspection the laminate has started to seperate from the polyester fabric :-?
We wash at 40 degrees with ariel and do the occaisional 60 degree wash and it definately hasn't been anywhere near the tumble dryer. Is there any way to fix it? It's not leaking just looks really odd.

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Fuzzi PUL 'wrinkling'?

Postby didifrench » Mon May 23, 2011 7:42 am

:wave:

This happened to one of mine too. It just fixed by itself actually after few weeks. I contacted FB and was suppose to send the nappy to them when I noticed it was back in place. On few places, it is still wrinkling, but you would have to give it a proper look to see, the other one I have is doing that as well. It must be something to do with the quality of the fabric they use. I remember when the pul was totally wrinkled I was always scraed to beak it when stuffing the nappy.
HTH

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat