hf1

Advice on selling

My avatar
sparrowsmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Advice on selling

Postby sparrowsmummy » Sun May 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi, im hoping someone can give me a few hints.

I have the TotsBots Flexitot version 2 size 2 nappies (phew!). I am looking to sell some as brought far too many and would like to get a few different ones to complement the ones i have. I have been searching to see if there are any others for sale but can't find any. Is this is a good sign - are they popular. Or a bad sign that no one brought them in the first place?! What sort of price should i be looking for - i brought them for approx £10 each.

Any help very gratefully received. :-?

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Advice on selling

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun May 22, 2011 7:40 pm

It is difficult to suggest a resale value. It depends a lot on condition. I would put the price slightly higher than you think and either ask for offers or reduce price until you get a buyer.

no idea how popular they are - sorry

My avatar
sparrowsmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sparrowsmummy » Sun May 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Thank you Winnie. Sorry, I forgot to mention condition which is like new as the ones I want to sell are hardly used, some just pre washed.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 am

Ah, I probably would ask what I paid but to included postage. So if you paid £10 + postage ask £10 including postage. Remember to ask the buyer to add on paypal fees if they are paying via paypal otherwise you will end up with less.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat