hf1

Indecisive!

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Indecisive!

Postby Jellybelly6 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:13 pm

After much deliberation I decided to top up my nappies with six BJ aplex pockets during RNW so I would be ready for starting nursery. I fancied trying poppers but was trying to keep my sensible head on as funds are very short and ordered all aplex. I got them and when I checked them the lovely blue one has poppers!

I haven't washed it but I just can't decide if I want to send it back to get it changed for aplex or whether just to keep it! It was tough making the decision in the first place and sending the wrong thing has my poor brain in melt down! :-? :-? :-?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Indecisive!

Postby docmaggoo » Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Indecisive melt down's I can def relate too!

You could always send your little one to nursery in the poppers one - so nursery only have to take it off. Then just leave them with aplix ones for them to put on!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

I personally prefer aplix as we can't get a good fit with most poppers. That said once they get a little older, babies tend to figure out how to take off aplix. My dd does a great trick where she can take off her nappy without opening her vest :giggle:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

monsterm wrote: My dd does a great trick where she can take off her nappy without opening her vest :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue May 24, 2011 8:02 pm

I find that everyone that changes Rufus except me struggles with poppers ... they can put them on but never correctly & then we get leaks, I have all applix for the days he's not at home with us & all my others are poppers.
Like someone else said you might want to keep it for use yourself though ... would be helpful for you to know how poppers fit your LO

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Tue May 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Just realised I said BJ where I meant BG! :oops: Having a bad spelling night! Actually have some little lamb pockets I am using as NN and they are poppers. They have never leaked but one side is tighter than the other to fit so not totally convinced poppers are for us! I also have my other half to content with who really struggles with fiddly. On the other hand I well remember my oldest sons strip everything including nappy off in protest at being put to bed! Poppers would have helped there!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue May 24, 2011 8:44 pm

I too can relate...im awfully indecisive and its a nightmare!! :-? :giggle:

I like aplix for pockets becuase i can always get a good fit, i hate when they are bwteen poppers :roll: but i like poppers on fitted nappies :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat