hf1

Hole in nappy after two uses.what would you expect?

My avatar
lacemakingmum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Hole in nappy after two uses.what would you expect?

Postby lacemakingmum » Wed May 25, 2011 2:44 pm

I would name and shame too, especially if you have spent a lot Nappies are designed to be washed alot and although it may be a fault with the fabric the seller is still responsible. I've only had to name and shame once and unfortuately the WAHM concerned couldn't see it because of where I did it and I never got my money back either :(

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Wed May 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Silly question but why would you wash the insert inside the nappy? Also why would you say the nappy cannot be used, it can, you just need a new insert right? Or am I totally misunderstanding the problem? Who was it from? Is it a WAHM on here? I think you can leave negative feedback in the WAHM Wonders section? Think you can even do it anonymously too :wink:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Bluebell wrote:Silly question but why would you wash the insert inside the nappy? Also why would you say the nappy cannot be used, it can, you just need a new insert right? Or am I totally misunderstanding the problem? Who was it from? Is it a WAHM on here? I think you can leave negative feedback in the WAHM Wonders section? Think you can even do it anonymously too :wink:

When i take a nappy off dd i just sling the whole thing in the wet bag and then the full wet bag in the wash.
Iv never had nappies come apart and if they did , I would not be happy either.

I think I know who this is and have been hearing a lot of negative press in regards to her service recently. Really disappointing !

Hope you can get this sorted and she can see the error or her ways. Everyone makes mistakes its how you handle them that shows what type of person you are!

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Bluebell wrote:Silly question but why would you wash the insert inside the nappy? Also why would you say the nappy cannot be used, it can, you just need a new insert right? Or am I totally misunderstanding the problem? Who was it from? Is it a WAHM on here? I think you can leave negative feedback in the WAHM Wonders section? Think you can even do it anonymously too :wink:

It is an AI2, the insert poppers in, I had left the insert poppered in and the nappy poppered at the front because I was being lazy and because it hadnt actually been wet in when I had taken it off.
It cant be used because the insert with the hole in lies directly on his bottom...it would rub him.
It is not a CNT WAHM no ;)

I am waiting to see if I get the new insert and/or a refund on my postage overcharge.

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Wed May 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Whooo! Whoooo! I want to make sure noone else buys from her!

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Fri May 27, 2011 8:02 pm

anothersquish wrote:

It is an AI2, the insert poppers in, I had left the insert poppered in and the nappy poppered at the front because I was being lazy and because it hadnt actually been wet in when I had taken it off.
It cant be used because the insert with the hole in lies directly on his bottom...it would rub him.
It is not a CNT WAHM no ;)

I am waiting to see if I get the new insert and/or a refund on my postage overcharge.

Oh I see, it all makes sense now! :doh: We mainly use pockets, never had an AI2, so when you said insert, I just assumed pocket as couldn't think what else would have an insert! We have washed an insert inside a pocket nappy before, by accident, and I kind of thought it probably wasn't very well washed, so had to put it back through the wash again :( Anyway, any news on your replacement insert yet? Are you going to tell us who it was? :giggle:

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Fri May 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Im waiting to hear about when the insert will be ready...no postage refund yet even though I sent my PP details.

I will be naming if this insert isnt sorted in reasonable time....*sigh*

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat