hf1

Hole in nappy after two uses.what would you expect?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hole in nappy after two uses.what would you expect?

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed May 25, 2011 12:00 pm

I would expect a replacement too. I would also name and shame but I mean like that :oops:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed May 25, 2011 12:03 pm

I would just keep on and on and seriously how can she really think that it is your fault that is fault developed!! Thse type of nappies are expensive and as you said shipping over charged so I would be expecting a whole lot better cs :evil:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed May 25, 2011 12:04 pm

I would be really disappointed and demand a replacement - have you kept your emails that you have sent to her to show that you have indeed been in touch with her?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:I would expect a replacement too. I would also name and shame but I mean like that :oops:

WSS :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Wed May 25, 2011 12:19 pm

I do still have the dated and timed "sent" emails. Im going to see how she responds to current emails and if no joy I shall name as its unfair to let anyone else buy such expensive products not knowing how they *might* be treated in the long run.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed May 25, 2011 12:20 pm

That's really bad :( and shocking CS too! I'm another who would name and shame, I certainly wouldnt want anyone else to have the same problem :-? is it a well known WAHM?

My avatar
jetters
Clothie
Clothie

Postby jetters » Wed May 25, 2011 1:33 pm

That's awful, Squish. Terrible customer service- it really doesn't matter if it's £5 or £50. I'd name and shame them, i'd also write on their fb page about it a LOT and get the word known. I wouldn't buy from a company that behaved like this.

PS congrats on the pregnancy xxx

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Wed May 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks Yas :)

Another email has been received/sent and Im hoping it can be sorted but I still feel rather accused of something underhand.

Sadly I think anything written on a FB page would be swiftly deleted but there are plenty of review sites where I am sure I can post my experience of this particular company. Even if it is resolved with a new insert I still feel its been poorly handled.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed May 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Well, I think I know who this is - I nearly got involved in that co-op and I am so glad I didn't now!!

TBH, with the way she has responded about the overcharged shipping etc, I doubt you are going to get much joy from her.

It is truly shameful the way she has dealt with things and I won't be using her in the future, which is a shame as the nappies are quite nice!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat