hf1

We need some new nappies :)

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

We need some new nappies :)

Postby eviesmummy » Thu May 26, 2011 11:56 am

So, we had 70+ nappies before Squish arrived, but, we there were many many newborn nappies that she was too big for, she has outgrown her Diddy Diapers, and there were a fair few preloved nappies I bought that we just wont use :oops: so we are starting to run a bit low with about 30 nappies that we use that she gets on with :) Sounds plenty, but when she can go through 10 - 12 a day you can see we need about 10 new ones.

If we had the time I would order from DnF or OWW but we need them asap really - I cant spend a fortune, we like fitteds and pockets, and I need to buy them off the shelf so to speak so they are with us soon - soooooooo, any suggestions of where I can spend my money :wink: :giggle: Ive looked at Itti Bitti Boo but cant find many reviews about them - but I do like the colours and the fact they are pretty slim fitting - apart from that, I have no idea :lookround:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: We need some new nappies :)

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Im really liking the easyfits on Darcie :) I really like having a OS part of the stash so that I know that bit i wont have to replace as she grows IYKWIM? I like BGv4 too... We also like small DnF's, bamboo little lambs (OWW too but she has just outgrown her smalls for good and I have sold them) so we are waiting for our medium stash of those :)

I liked the look of the bitti boos too but when i asked on here alot of people said they came up small and i just cant face buying nappies for her to outgrow them soon and didnt really know what size to get :-?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu May 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks Tory - sounds like we have similar tastes :wink: Our stashis now bamboo LLs, DnFs, and BGs, with a LLS and a few Bumhuggers for night time. Im not sure about the easyfits - I dont know why because I have heard good things about them but they just arent grabbing me :oops: I have thought about just getting 10 of the medium AIO BGs as I really like my smalls but hmmm, not sure :? And thats my dilema with the Boo's - will the rise be too low on my long lady :?

Im tempted to get some WN Northern Lights - but the wait is putting me off :? Then what size to get - she would be in between sizes atm :?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 26, 2011 1:11 pm

If you want to try an easyfit I can lend you one... I have 30 :oops: I needed new nappies but like you say I think D is between sizes too really, I didn't want to buy any more smalls but mediums would be too big atm...

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu May 26, 2011 5:01 pm

megansmummy wrote:If you want to try an easyfit I can lend you one... I have 30 :oops: I needed new nappies but like you say I think D is between sizes too really, I didn't want to buy any more smalls but mediums would be too big atm...

Thanks Tory but Im not sure why, but I think if I was going for a one size I would stick with my old faithfuls BGs.

Any other suggestions, anyone :lookround:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 26, 2011 5:03 pm

No worries :)

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Thu May 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Itti Boo's are fab! Slim fitting but way better absorping then aio.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu May 26, 2011 5:08 pm

MissFrodo wrote:Itti Boo's are fab! Slim fitting but way better absorping then aio.

:wine: Thats what I want to hear :D

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Thu May 26, 2011 5:55 pm

eviesmummy wrote:
MissFrodo wrote:Itti Boo's are fab! Slim fitting but way better absorping then aio.

:wine: Thats what I want to hear :D

I love them for Tyler too - he is a pretty tall 2 year old and the larges still fit him perfectly, I have 3 of the colours - just need the other two to complete my collection!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat