hf1

I cracked!

My avatar
choccykisses
Clothie
Clothie

I cracked!

Postby choccykisses » Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 am

My little boy has been wearing terries for 14 weeks now and they work brilliantly for him :)
I've been trying to avoid buying fancier fluff as don't actually need to so its purely for showing off...I thought I'd try and wait till 6 months but I've been a member of cnt for about 3 days and I've already gone and brought a preloved itti!! It does look lush and super fluffy and I can't wait for it to arrive :D
So I was wondering does anyone have suggestions for other fancy nappys to buy? I think I would prefer the ones that are fluffy on outside and don't need a wrap :) am now guna get 1 a month I think :wink:
Elle xxx

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: I cracked!

Postby anothersquish » Mon May 30, 2011 9:35 am

LOL the lure of the pretty!

Some Id suggest that I use and love are WeeNotions (pockets or All-In-Twos) and Holdens Landing AI2s . Both come not only in many pretty prints but also with embroidery ;)

My avatar
choccykisses
Clothie
Clothie

Postby choccykisses » Mon May 30, 2011 9:43 am

Do AI2 need a wrap? Hmmm I may have to have a sneak at the wn site, not that I've already planned the nappy or anything ;)

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Mon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm

No, AI2s have a waterproof layer just like an Itti and you can reuse the outer (as long as its not soiled) with fresh inserts. Means a bit less frequent washing :wine: Good luck with keeping to one a month!!

Don't forget the classifieds-you can get more for your money :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Mon May 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Wee Notions or Blueberry pockets would fit the bill. Or I have a choc lime bubbles Cushie Tushie I was thinking of selling, which is an AIO.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon May 30, 2011 7:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And so another addict is born!!!!!

welcome to the pretty side of nappies!

Definitely give weenotions a try and the classifieds are a brill place to try and see what you like!

Enjoy your itti bitti - we're big fans of them in our house!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon May 30, 2011 7:19 pm

:giggle:

:wine: Yay to pretty cloth ... it's nearly the summer so you'll NEED some show-off ones, when it is too hot for clothes or just nappy & a t-shirt :wink:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon May 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Have you seen the weenotions show off thread? They are so pretty

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat