hf1

Swaddlebees one size organic velour

My avatar
claireb
Clothie
Clothie

Swaddlebees one size organic velour

Postby claireb » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 am

Could anyone tell me if this nappy is any good? I have bought one a couple of months ago, just not used it yet, so just want to know the pros and cons of it, as I may sell it on cos I have bought loads of bumgenius now and so have spent a fortune!
Thanks

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Swaddlebees one size organic velour

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:56 am

I have 3 of them and they were my all time favourite onesize nappy on little babies (not tiny as in size 0 nappies), just such a perfect fit, we are still loving ours using them on the middle (got to run dh is not feeeling well at all and needs me to collect him from work

ETA just got back, they are perfectly abosrbant, but on the middle size you can't snap in the extra booster, until the large size, so I just but in a terry booster.

They are one of my favourite nappies!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Yes agree with Annette, they are a great fit now on Ben and I have previously used them on Charlotte on the largest setting so know I have plenty of life in them. They are very absorbent and along with Baby Beehinds I am using these as my night nappies at the moment.

My avatar
claireb
Clothie
Clothie

Postby claireb » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks.
It just looks a bit complicated to me with all those layers and then the extra booster with it, looks very narrow too. It's also a shame that you have to put a wrap over them as they look so nice! (I just have a boring white airflow wrap!).
What do you use to booster at night? Is what it comes with enough? Thanks

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:21 pm

The layers are just to help it dry quicker and you don't use the snap in one until the largest unpoppered down size. It looks very narrow and it is, but is just a perfect slimmer fit nappy (even though dh did say it made him look like a sumo wrestler due to the fit the other day :hohoho: ) but never found it to leak more or less than any other fitted nappy.

I'm sure Ben wore his overnight, but he wasn't sleeping through then so was getting changed about every 4 hours and it worked just fine the way it was without boosting.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:22 am

I am currently using it not folded down with the extra booster in it as although Ben doesn't sleep through, he doesn't poo in the night so I have stopped changing him. So it is very absorbent. It isn't complicated honestly even when you do fold it down. They are slim between the legs but that doesn't seem to affect performance.

It is a shame to cover it up but that means you need to buy some funky wraps :wink: :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat