hf1

Come on...fess up!!

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Come on...fess up!!

Postby jan3182001 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:31 pm

Well, i wasn't on the wagon - but perhaps should be - just can't stop myself trying more differnt nappies.
so i've bought 2 this week. :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:54 pm

nic1 wrote:
eviesmummy wrote: so including the postage it cost me less than a tenner, who could resist that?? Back on the wagon now, I promise :mrgreen:

Sadie xx

PS - come and confess everyone else who fell off the wagon, it wasnt only me :lol:

Ahhh that's not sooo bad!!! Bargain really.....at that price!!! Sorry i shouldn't be encouraging you should i??!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sooo who else has yet to come to confession time!!! Sounds like there's rather a few in denial!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nic does that mean I am allowed to get the camo nappy and wrap for the same price? Not that I really need it!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:
nic1 wrote:
eviesmummy wrote: so including the postage it cost me less than a tenner, who could resist that?? Back on the wagon now, I promise :mrgreen:

Sadie xx

PS - come and confess everyone else who fell off the wagon, it wasnt only me :lol:

Ahhh that's not sooo bad!!! Bargain really.....at that price!!! Sorry i shouldn't be encouraging you should i??!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sooo who else has yet to come to confession time!!! Sounds like there's rather a few in denial!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nic does that mean I am allowed to get the camo nappy and wrap for the same price? Not that I really need it!

Ohhhh no, what have i done!!! I could loosen those straps ever sooo slightly IF you promise to get straight back on!!! Deal....?? :lol: :lol:
Last edited by nic1 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:37 pm

:hohoho: you are all so funny. I am not on the wagon and have bought Ben another Itti Bitti as I love my NF one so much :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:27 pm

nic1 wrote:
Ohhhh no, what have i done!!! I could loosen those straps ever sooo slightly IF you promise to get straight back on!!! Deal....?? :lol: :lol:

I'm going to stay on - until I can get another bamboo terry mix qf - as they take so long to dry, we need another one and then some blueberry minky items perhaps :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Ermm, I think all my purchases happened before you went on holiday, and I have only just decided I need to join the wagon... Unless you count a pair of pre-loved longies from CNA which cost £5.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:58 am

Ok ok I confess. I bought a lovely wrap from nappyelite. It cost me less than a fiver with my £3.50 discount and i'm sure someone told me that anything less than a tenner didn't count :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: .

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Ah, sorry Nic, its your fault Ive just fallen off again - you encouraged me with your talk of bargains, Ive just spent £40 at Blueberry :oops: Very sorry miss :oops:

That is me now, definately, absolutely, no more.

Sadie xx

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:44 pm

Ive got a double minki pocket with 2 embroideries, 2 northenlights and a nightnotion on the way :mrgreen:

oh and a stuffie from ebay.ohh and a free blueberry from usednappies, i sent her funds and no sign of her collecting it then she left me bad feedback and then realised she was in the wrong :roll: and then emailed me saying she was sending it for free.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat