hf1

Looks like I might have free nappies!

My avatar
livvybee
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Looks like I might have free nappies!

Postby livvybee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 am

Well I spent £139.99 on 10 pocket nappies on ebay, 2 never turned up, so went through all the rigmarole of trying to contact buyer etc etc to no avail. Contacted ebay resolution centre and they have refunded the full amount of £139.99 even though I only asked for £26 to cover the two that never arrived!!! Yipee :yahoo: nappy shopping anyone! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Looks like I might have free nappies!

Postby ems » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:55 am

Wow!!!! I think paypal are being nice atm.. I got refunded yesterday after the case had only been escalated for less than 12 hours..

Well done you!!!!

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ellemonkey » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:03 am

Nice for you but bad for the seller, PayPal always takes the buyers side in everything, really puts me off selling.

My avatar
livvybee
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby livvybee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 am

ellemonkey wrote:Nice for you but bad for the seller, PayPal always takes the buyers side in everything, really puts me off selling.

I would be inclined to agree with that normally, but to be fair I had spent the last month trying to contact them, I had offered to take different items in place of what I ordered in case they didn't have them in stock, and I hadn't asked for a refund at all until 2 days ago, simply for the 2 items that didn't come, as I was happy with the 8 that did come! Anyway on this occasion I still hadn't received any response from the seller only a few half hearted messages asking me what I had ordered, and nothing more. When I eventually did take it to resolution I still only asked for the amount to cover the 2 things that never came, so to be fair the seller did have ample opportunity although I appreciate this isn't always the case :wink:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 am

ellemonkey wrote:Nice for you but bad for the seller, PayPal always takes the buyers side in everything, really puts me off selling.

This :-?

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:50 am

Scotia wrote:

This :-?

Totally agree.

My avatar
livvybee
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby livvybee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 am

Feel bad I wrote it now :| didn't mean to offend :oops:

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ellemonkey » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 am

No offence taken and I too would be chuffed to bits if I were in your shoes, nothing better than free nappies.
I just dont like the one sidedness of paypal, I had a lady who made a claim even though the parcel was recorded and she claimed I sent her an empty box (a empty box that weighed 1.6kgs) ....bang went my £60.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:15 am

ellemonkey wrote:No offence taken and I too would be chuffed to bits if I were in your shoes, nothing better than free nappies.
I just dont like the one sidedness of paypal, I had a lady who made a claim even though the parcel was recorded and she claimed I sent her an empty box (a empty box that weighed 1.6kgs) ....bang went my £60.

:shock: :shock: :shock: REALLY! That is shocking. Especially as you had evidence. The rules just seem to be set up to allow people to rip sellers off. Very sad indeed. :(

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat