hf1

Looks like I might have free nappies!

My avatar
livvybee
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Looks like I might have free nappies!

Postby livvybee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:21 am

REALLY - that is awful and I totally understand where you're coming from - in fact I don't really get why they've given me a full refund when I received most of the stuff and only asked for a partial refund in the first place - so yes, agreed, that does show that they are pretty one sided ......

.....i'm still pleased I can buy more fluff tho :lookround:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 am

ellemonkey wrote:No offence taken and I too would be chuffed to bits if I were in your shoes, nothing better than free nappies.
I just dont like the one sidedness of paypal, I had a lady who made a claim even though the parcel was recorded and she claimed I sent her an empty box (a empty box that weighed 1.6kgs) ....bang went my £60.

That's terrible. Paypal are awful for siding with the buyer. A while back I had someone who moved house and had forgotten to change their address in Paypal so of course the item was sent to their old address, so they put in a claim against me. Even though I had messages from them admitting they had given me the wrong address (and these messages were provided to Paypal), Paypal still found in their favour and refunded them.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 pm

ellemonkey wrote:No offence taken and I too would be chuffed to bits if I were in your shoes, nothing better than free nappies.
I just dont like the one sidedness of paypal, I had a lady who made a claim even though the parcel was recorded and she claimed I sent her an empty box (a empty box that weighed 1.6kgs) ....bang went my £60.

Sickening isn't it? I know exactly how you feel having just had a similar experience :evil:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:31 pm

That reminds me I bought a gift (new of course lol) for a friend and have been scammed it would seem so need to claim my pennies back.

My avatar
Mummymagic
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Mummymagic » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 pm

That's crazy! Claiming it was an empty box! Didn't she have any morals!
With the original post, like you said you took a month trying to contact them and sort it out, well maybe the will learn to treat you better next time and other people. Paypal are a bit mad, I have had mixed dealings with them! But don't feel guilty as paypal may have to cover it, if the seller gets intouch and appeals! But you have proof you only wanted a partial refund.
:-)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat