hf1

I've fallen off ...

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

I've fallen off ...

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:56 am

Nic I am so so sorry, I didn't even ask permission but you said bargins were allowed and blueberry was having an outlet sale, their website was crashed the whole time before I went to bed late last night, but just now I could get on, so have ordered 4 large blueberry minkie wraps (blue camo, green camo, jaguar, sage) they didn't have any OS left otherwise I would have tried one of those too. They were slight seconds - they put velour on the inside by mistake, so have cost me the grand total of $36, so less than £20, just need them to arrive to my friend and get them to send them on (will take a while as my fabric has been sitting there for 2 months!).

I promise now I am really back on as the weenotions wrap arrived today and I haven't even opened it - will be any second. So purchases now before potty training are a bamboo / terry qf or 2 and perhaps a BBOS to try.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: I've fallen off ...

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:01 am

I'm sure you can be let off for minkee - minkee should be an exception clause of the wagon!! :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:10 am

I'm with you Steph - Ben already has 2 blueberry wraps which I swapped with Jan and they are lovely - so much so Robert will choose them in the mornings sometimes and they are just so lovely, so I think we have just about enough wraps now.

A quick count would be 4 large weenotions ladybird wraps, 6 large blueberry wraps, longies and rikkis don't count :shock: But I prefer 2 parts at the mo!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Oh dear Annette, I am sure Nic is going to be very disappointed :hohoho: Good choice though.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Nic can't have seen this yet as she hasn't told me off :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:29 pm

I have seen it now lady!! Tut tut tut!!! :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BUT they certainly were bargains, all that for £20!! :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW!! Enjoy the fluff when it does get to you :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:30 pm

nic1 wrote:BUT they certainly were bargains, all that for £20!! :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW!! Enjoy the fluff when it does get to you :hohoho: :hohoho:

I think you are going to have to be less tolerant from now on - otherwise its just too easy to jump off the wagon :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:13 pm

eviesmummy wrote:
nic1 wrote:BUT they certainly were bargains, all that for £20!! :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW!! Enjoy the fluff when it does get to you :hohoho: :hohoho:

I think you are going to have to be less tolerant from now on - otherwise its just too easy to jump off the wagon :hohoho:

I am going to have to crack the whip aren't i??!!

Right you wagonees **saying this in my sternest voice** YOU ARE TAPED DOWN SOOOO STRONGLY NOW THAT IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT POSSIBLE TO BREAK FREE, ANYONE DOING SO WILL BE REPRIMANDED!!! That scared ya!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:41 pm

OK I am scared enough not to order ANYTHING

That is without your permission or if it is an absolute bargin - but I still have my nappy elite voucher to spend - hopefully on a qf.

ETA - Nic - just a quick question regarding the wagon am I ever allowed to order a custom pair of woolie pj pants as they are clothing according to some. If I were to order any in the future, they would look like this (the baby its you website is down but they are a lovely blue with applique dumper truck on - just perfect for a boy) But Robert did pass a comment that what was I calling Ben's bum if they have a dump truck on them :?
Last edited by AnnetteandBen on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat