My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: I've fallen off ...

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:53 pm

nic1 wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:
nic1 wrote:BUT they certainly were bargains, all that for £20!! :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW!! Enjoy the fluff when it does get to you :hohoho: :hohoho:

I think you are going to have to be less tolerant from now on - otherwise its just too easy to jump off the wagon :hohoho:

I am going to have to crack the whip aren't i??!!

Right you wagonees **saying this in my sternest voice** YOU ARE TAPED DOWN SOOOO STRONGLY NOW THAT IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT POSSIBLE TO BREAK FREE, ANYONE DOING SO WILL BE REPRIMANDED!!! That scared ya!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :lol: :lol:

THATS more like it - see, Im scared now Image

ETA - Annette. woolies are not nappies, and as far as Im aware this is a nappy wagon, so woolies should be fine - but then so should wraps unless we rename the wagon the nappy and wrap wagon to avoid confusion :? I think we should keep it as it is then we have a loophole to get through as and when needs be :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:24 pm

eviesmummy wrote:ETA - Annette. woolies are not nappies, and as far as Im aware this is a nappy wagon, so woolies should be fine - but then so should wraps unless we rename the wagon the nappy and wrap wagon to avoid confusion :? I think we should keep it as it is then we have a loophole to get through as and when needs be :wink:

You creating loopholes in my wagon Sadie!!! I agree, woollies are still allowed!!

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:56 pm

probably just being thick (since obviously there is *no* way I can read all the 100000's of messages on this board! LOL tho I could always search back to before I was here & see!) ....but what is this wagon? ;-)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:22 pm

This wagon is a virtual thing, where nic is the driver and those people who are brave enough or need to stop buying anything fluffy nic is in charge and tries to strap us down so our fingers don't slip and buy things. On the other hand Shevi is the virtual train driver - her train stops frequently at any nappy site and the people on the train buy everything fluffy that they fancy, with extra encouragement.

However if the wagon is just for nappies and doesn't cover wraps or woolies I have no idea where we are, as I thought it was a fluffy wagon and even asked permission to buy boosters a couple of weeks ago for Rae to tell me they didn't count.

Nic I think you need to clarify what you are in charge of as I am sure Shevi's trains stops at woolie and wrap sites too :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Ohh right, well anyone wanting to stop buying nappies should hop on mine, woollies don't count on mine as i plan on getting another pair or two very soon so just nappies/inserts/boosters and the like are banned buying items!!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:55 pm

nic1 wrote:Ohh right, well anyone wanting to stop buying nappies should hop on mine, woollies don't count on mine as i plan on getting another pair or two very soon so just nappies/inserts/boosters and the like are banned buying items!!

Thanks for the clarification. Must come up with better loopholes Sadie :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:12 pm

OK, thanks for clarifying! :-) Sounds a good idea! I'm sure I could do with being on the wagon too - as I really *don't* need anymore nappies for my two little ones, with a stash that is certainly over 100 at least (tho including 50 prefolds of various kinds!) But yes, I have loads of nappies and really can't justify any purchases. However, I *am* a bit of a frugal kind, in that I never buy new nappies - so I just get secondhand ones that are a good price! :) Though even that adds up! So I told my husband several months back that I was finished buying nappies - but leaving myself open to swapping! So I won't actually spend out on any, but can always do a bit of swapping nappies or wraps since it doesn't involve money changing hands (just postage, of course).

Anyway, good idea the wagon - tho the train sounds loads more fun! :-D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:49 pm

nic1 wrote:Ohh right, well anyone wanting to stop buying nappies should hop on mine, woollies don't count on mine as i plan on getting another pair or two very soon so just nappies/inserts/boosters and the like are banned buying items!!

See now I think that inserts and boosters don't count as they're not really that fluffy nor exciting...
If it's truly a fluffy wagon it should cover nappies and PUL/Fleece wraps and should really cover woolies too but they could be counted under the wooly wagon...

Altho' it does cover both new and preloved...
Swapping however is allowed...

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:See now I think that inserts and boosters don't count as they're not really that fluffy nor exciting...
If it's truly a fluffy wagon it should cover nappies and PUL/Fleece wraps and should really cover woolies too but they could be counted under the wooly wagon...

Altho' it does cover both new and preloved...
Swapping however is allowed...

Mmmm yes inserts/boosters aren't really very exciting so it's just nappies i am banning, hope that is ok!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat