hf1

Recommend me a nappy!

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Recommend me a nappy!

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:53 pm

littlesez wrote::D I love weenotions best pocket nappy but not just a pretty face they are really good functional nappies but like with any pocket you need decent inserts

I like a good fancy fitted but with wool instead of wrap :D

I love the look of wool on babies, not ventured into it myself...yet :giggle:

Would you recommend the WN inserts, or are there others that would be better? We have a few different ones at the moment but will definitely need more!

Ok, so now that everyone is talking about fitteds, what would be a good absorbent fitted for me to try as you are all starting to sway me a bit :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 pm

weenotions inserts are good but my absolute fave is petits dessous :mrgreen: i also liek upsy daisy nappies and upsy daisy inserts but of course they are preloved only now :(

Easy peasy hemp are a good booster but i would use them with another insert like bamboo as hemp is slow to absorb (but absorbs a good amount though)

Fancy fitted s are raven tgree (not open anymore ) so sorry that wasnt any use! I love dunk and fluffs they are my faves :D

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Dunk n fluff, fluff n stuff, Puddlekins/little gumnut, luscious little somethings, holden's landing day fitted & playscapes :drool: (HL AI2 are absorbant & really pretty so another option for pockets), Jimmy Riddles, Hollow Oak. I can't think of any more now but I'm sure someone will add more. All really absorbant pretty fitteds.

I must admit I don't have much experience with WN inserts so I can't comment on them.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Ooh thanks, loads of different nappies for me to look at and :drool: over tomorrow. Just need to steal DHs credit card now :giggle:

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 am

Hannahboo wrote:Ooh thanks, loads of different nappies for me to look at and :drool: over tomorrow. Just need to steal DHs credit card now :giggle:

:giggle: poor DH won't know what's hit it :wink: :giggle:

A big Wee Notions fan here, of all their nappies. We've got a couple of AI2, which (at least on Erin) have additional room for extra boosting if needed, ~10 of their pockets, and more recently a couple of their new design Northern Lights, with matching PUL covers :yahoo:
I've taken to boosting Erin's nappies depending on what she'll be doing for the next couple of hours. So if she's going to be up & awake, I boost the front/middle of the nappy, as that's where all the wee ends up. If she's going down for a nap, I'll boost the back of the nappy, as that's where it gets wettest when she'd lying down. You might find you get more out of your MEOS that way too.
Can't use pockets at all on Erin overnight, as they'd barely last her a couple of hours :roll: So for nights we use WN Night Notions and Lil Gumnut/Puddlekins All Hours nappies, with wool :mrgreen:

Happy Shopping! :thumbsup:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat