hf1

Morning everyone I`m on a nappy search??

My avatar
olliesmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Morning everyone I`m on a nappy search??

Postby olliesmummy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 am

Morning everyone, Can you help me I would like to know what the make/style nappy is on the front main page of 'Cloth Nappy Tree' web site. They look so good and would love to try one out. I `m guessing they are Swaddlebees??

Can you help me on my quest to track this nappy down?? :)

Sorry I have not been around the last week or so.
I`ve had a lot going on I have handed in my notice at work then with drew as they really wanted me to stay and then we agreed on working less hours!! Then I had to take my baby to hospital to have his heart checked over as he has a slight heart murmur then we found out it`s all ok he has a very tiny hole but hoprfully as he grows it will grow over. Plus he`s started nursery he`s lucky as I`m a nursery nurse so he comeswork with me luckily I`m in the pre-school room and he`s in the baby side. Nothing worse than hearing your own baby crying while your in the next room!! But he has started to settle now and doesn`t cry when I leave. And to top it all off He`s woke up this morning coughing, urging, been sick dear of him and he`s really tugging at his ear, so ringing the doc`s to get an appointment!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Morning everyone I`m on a nappy search??

Postby Annette » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:15 am

They are Bamboo Baby Beehinds. I have a few - they are lovely bright colours and incredibly absorbent although do take an age to dry because of this. I find the frilly legs a little annoying too under some wraps. But definately worth trying :D

My avatar
olliesmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Morning everyone I`m on a nappy search??

Postby olliesmummy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:46 am

Thankyou Annette, I will do my searching in a bit.
:)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat