hf1

Im so so sad!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Im so so sad!

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 am

In the grand scheme of things this really isnt *that* upsetting :giggle: but im gutted...Darcie is about to outgrow her gorgous fluffy little lambs :cry: I dont like the size 2 becuase they are so much bigger than the size 1's so there is no way she will be ready to go into them for a while yet but the rise is just too low on the 1's and so when im trying to do them up her thighs are getting in the way :(

Thank goodness my OWW custom is almost ready (did you spot that GORGOUS pink/lime green one on OWW's page?? that came from her trying to create my hot pink/lime green one which is my last nappy needed to finnish the order! :wine: ) Becuase the LL's made up 15 of my fitteds stash!! :( Need to find them all new homes...

We did well tho as Kieren outgrew the rise on the sz1's at 9 weeks!!! We made it to 18 weeks :wine:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby monsterm » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:47 am

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:47 am

aww bless! Harry was still. in ll siize 1 up to being about 11 months old! :giggle: :giggle: xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 am

Aww :hug: Hope your OWWs don't take too long to arrive. Love that one on her fb page, I might need it :lookround: :lol:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 am

Louise wrote:Aww :hug: Hope your OWWs don't take too long to arrive. Love that one on her fb page, I might need it :lookround: :lol:

Im really missing my OWW's...i sold the smalls as they were getting a bit snug and i needed funds for mediums and then ordered 12...OWW's have to be my most favourite fitted napies in the world and i think Linda is just great to work with...i will go back for sure when Darcie needs larges... :wine: Cant remember who suggested them for the co-op in the first place but it was the best co-op for me yet! ( and the most expensive! :giggle: )

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 am

megansmummy wrote:Im really missing my OWW's...i sold the smalls as they were getting a bit snug and i needed funds for mediums and then ordered 12...OWW's have to be my most favourite fitted napies in the world and i think Linda is just great to work with...i will go back for sure when Darcie needs larges... :wine: Cant remember who suggested them for the co-op in the first place but it was the best co-op for me yet! ( and the most expensive! :giggle: )

:giggle: That would have been me :oops: :lookround: . I bought an instock XS whilst browsing for teeny fluff and then posted a pic on here. I'm going to order some mediums from the co-op I think as I have more than enough smalls now and haven't really made a start on bumps medium stash at all. :oops:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 am

I thought it might have been you but didnt want to lay blame if i was wrong! :giggle: I already appraoched Linda about a slot of larges when i ordered the mediums becuase i know what he custom list is like :giggle:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 am

Pooh. And there was me hoping you wouldn't be selling your ll's yet until I needed to buy them. Unfortunatly I have no funds and have nothing to sell until bubs starts ougrowing his xs nappies and wraps! Bad timing or what? Lol. Mind you, they aren't hard to come by on classifieds normaly so I shouldn't have a problem getting more when the time comes! :-)

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:34 am

awww, I know what you mean, Lucas is outgrowing so much right now- mainly in the rise..

I'm going for large OWWs in the co-op as I want them to last :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat