hf1

Im so so sad!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 am

megansmummy wrote:I thought it might have been you but didnt want to lay blame if i was wrong! :giggle: I already appraoched Linda about a slot of larges when i ordered the mediums becuase i know what he custom list is like :giggle:


I think that's probably my fault too. A rather large proportion of people on her list are CNT ladies I believe :oops: :lol:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby rachymoo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 am

Louise wrote:
megansmummy wrote:I thought it might have been you but didnt want to lay blame if i was wrong! :giggle: I already appraoched Linda about a slot of larges when i ordered the mediums becuase i know what he custom list is like :giggle:


I think that's probably my fault too. A rather large proportion of people on her list are CNT ladies I believe :oops: :lol:


LOL yes they are! :giggle: I am going to get another slot for some larges soon. I got Jake some mediums and I love them. He never really fitted in the smalls :shock:

Aww I know how you feel Tory. I don't want to get rid of our LLs as they are so cute! I am just about still squeezing him into them but they are too short tbh. Going to try him in some of Lilly's size 2s soon I think.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:11 am

Aww noo, i love our little lambs!!! Im jealous, i want some more OWW :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby choccylisa » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:57 am

The larges are huuuuuuuuuuge though, the tabs cross over on ds2's and he's on the third tightest snaps on large D&F's :giggle:

Wasn't it Kim who asked Linda about a co-op? Bad influences you lot :nono: :whip: :whip:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby becky1978 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Ooh haven't tried Saffron in her lls yet, maybe I should? She's about 8 and a half to 9 lbs now, what do you think?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 pm

choccylisa wrote:The larges are huuuuuuuuuuge though, the tabs cross over on ds2's and he's on the third tightest snaps on large D&F's :giggle:

Wasn't it Kim who asked Linda about a co-op? Bad influences you lot :nono: :whip: :whip:


:lol: Aww. I think we both asked at the same time and Kim got a reply first so forwarded it to me.

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby flossyfly » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 pm

becky1978 wrote:Ooh haven't tried Saffron in her lls yet, maybe I should? She's about 8 and a half to 9 lbs now, what do you think?


Emily was wearing size 1 LLs at 6lb so you should try them on :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Louise wrote:
choccylisa wrote:The larges are huuuuuuuuuuge though, the tabs cross over on ds2's and he's on the third tightest snaps on large D&F's :giggle:

Wasn't it Kim who asked Linda about a co-op? Bad influences you lot :nono: :whip: :whip:


:lol: Aww. I think we both asked at the same time and Kim got a reply first so forwarded it to me.


Yeah i was in on that too :hohoho: :hohoho:

I only have 22 OWW but in my defense 5 are xs, 11 are S and 6 are M.....

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Im so so sad!

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:22 pm

choccylisa wrote:The larges are huuuuuuuuuuge though, the tabs cross over on ds2's and he's on the third tightest snaps on large D&F's :giggle:

Wasn't it Kim who asked Linda about a co-op? Bad influences you lot :nono: :whip: :whip:


How old is your DS2? Trying to decide if to get larges in July or more meds.....

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat