hf1

Do I order some more Itti Bittis??

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Do I order some more Itti Bittis??

Postby Annette » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:08 am

Well since I got an Itti Bitti as my NF from Karen I have bought another one in Chocolate and I think they are probably now my most reliable nappy on Ben - just such a great fit.

Shall I order some more?? And if I do shall I order some extra inserts? Does anyone use them by just changing the inserts? I do this with my gDiapers but the Ittis have a fabric inner so it doesn't seem the same :? Can't decide/

I should really wait until I have sold some more of Charlotte's nappies but I did sell a load of other things on ebay this weekend, so shall I? and what colour shall I get - gosh decisions decisions. :hohoho:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Do I order some more Itti Bittis??

Postby Shevi » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:50 am

i have extra inserts and sometimes just chnage the inserts. i give it a sniff, if there is a trace of wee smell it goes in the bucket, and otherwise i reuse it.
i have a lime green and a purple which are gorgeous. very very reliable for wees, slightly less so for boos poos which can be somewhat un predictable!

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:55 am

If they work for you then get a few more, i've never seen one so not sure how they work but might be good to get extra inserts too????

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:31 pm

I say just buy more :wink:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:32 pm

Quiet simply YES you should buy some more :) my fav was the chocolate but since you've got that I've go for the Lagoon or magical forest minkee ones.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:12 pm

I've an extra insert for mine but tbh I don't use it that much - the inside of the actual nappy is usually a wee bit wet too so I change the whole thing.

I've the rockmelon one and it's a gorgeous colour!!

Joanne

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Yes deffo get some more! I have 5 at the mo and one set of extra inserts, i always put a fresh one at nappy change but if the outer is not wet/soiled i just air it.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:58 pm

Well I have 5 now... :oops: and never re-use the outer, simply because I love changing the colour she's wearing.

I have rockmelon, fuschia, chocolate, lime and the latest Peppermint! The peppemint is soooo lush! And I think it suits both boys and girls but it might resemble the turqoise one you have. I love mine, they fit Anna so well too and they are very trim.

My avatar
arn3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby arn3 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:11 pm

I say order more!!!!

I love the d'slih itti bitti's. I love the original ones too. I can't decide what my fav one is...we have rockmelon, chocolate, purple, turquoise and peppermint. I think my 3 favs are rockmelon, prurple and peppermint. Choc is my least fav.....trying to resist buying more myself...not sure whether or not to get a lime one!! :twisted:

I caved in and bought a weenotions one size yesterday, and then got the new peppermint d'lish last week so I do need to resist. The peppermint is just gorgeous for a girl or a boy I think.

Vicky

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat