hf1

Where to buy Zorb II?

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Where to buy Zorb II?

Postby Rufies mama » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 am

Hi, I've decided to take the plunge and make some of my own nappies/ inserts, but I can't find anywhere to buy
Zorb II. Wazoodle only has Zorb one at the moment... :(

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance! :wave:

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Where to buy Zorb II?

Postby tiyuricc » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 am

Wazoodle makes Zorb II in batches, and once they make more it sells fairly quickly. I had to keep checking their website for about 3 weeks until they got more in stock. When I ordered it, they shipped very quickly - I ordered on Sunday and had it with me before the next weekend if i recall correctly.

I had emailed to ask them when they were expecting it in, but they were rubbish and never responded.

I possibly could spare some of mine, depending upon how much you were after if you need it sooner.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Diaper Fabric Fanatic has just had some in - http://hyenacart.com/diaperfabricfanatic/ - don't think it's in her shop yet but if you email Monique I'm sure she could get some in the post to you.

My avatar
jennyclaire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby jennyclaire » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 pm

didn't know there were more than one type of zorb. What's zorb II ?? :-?

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 pm

jennyclaire wrote:didn't know there were more than one type of zorb. What's zorb II ?? :-?

Original zorb is an actual sheet of slightly thicker material which you have to sandwhich it between layers of other fabrics.

Zorb II is shredded Zorb pieces spread out between 2 layers of bamboo/cotton fleece and then quilted, so is less time consuming to make into inserts but more expensive because of this.

My avatar
jennyclaire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby jennyclaire » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 pm

choccylisa wrote:
jennyclaire wrote:didn't know there were more than one type of zorb. What's zorb II ?? :-?

Original zorb is an actual sheet of slightly thicker material which you have to sandwhich it between layers of other fabrics.

Zorb II is shredded Zorb pieces spread out between 2 layers of bamboo/cotton fleece and then quilted, so is less time consuming to make into inserts but more expensive because of this.

ah ok thanks :D sounds like a really good thing! I have the zorb I already. Another thing I 'need' to buy now! :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat