hf1

I've gone back to 'basics'

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

I've gone back to 'basics'

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:59 pm

With DS I started with cotton tots bots and PUL wraps - and didn't get into pockets/ AIO's until later
We ended up with a stash of ittis/BB/WN/CT/BG's - the lot!

But with DD - I'm heading back to basics and am totally loving my fitteds & wraps again!
Has anyone else done this?

I even found myself trying to fold a terry the other day to 'just see what it would be like'
I've also discovered wool - and have fallen in love with the 'simple' side of cloth nappies.

(still loving my ittis, but the others have all fallen by the wayside!)

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: I've gone back to 'basics'

Postby anothersquish » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 pm

thats because fitteds and wool are fabulous.....of course!
I have about half and half stash wise though none are exactly 'simple' except the prefolds....though even those are dyed and lined and filled with zorb and bamboo fleece!

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 pm

anothersquish wrote:thats because fitteds and wool are fabulous.....of course!
I have about half and half stash wise though none are exactly 'simple' except the prefolds....though even those are dyed and lined and filled with zorb and bamboo fleece!

:giggle: :giggle:
Yeah I know - I wish I'd been brave enough to use wool with James
I'm loving it.
Every time I walk past sew-in in didsbury I have to fight the urge to go in
(Managed to come out of hobbycraft today with only 1 purchase!)

Your stash is sooooo pretty!

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:05 pm

and you havent had a taste of my wool stash nor about another 20 of my new nappies either LOL I need to take wool stash pics but I never seen to have everything in the right place at the right time....

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby flossyfly » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:39 pm

docmaggoo wrote:I even found myself trying to fold a terry the other day to 'just see what it would be like'
I've also discovered wool - and have fallen in love with the 'simple' side of cloth nappies.

I love putting Emily in a lovely fluffy white terry sometimes. I tell her she is wearing nappies like mummy and daddy did(except for the nippa lol). They look so cute and comfy and I like the absence of elastic which can leave marks on her legs its good to give them a break every now and then.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat