hf1

I used to have a big stash!

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

I used to have a big stash!

Postby ImisMummy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 am

Do you ever look back at your ebay/paypal purchase history and think "when did i get that?"

Apparently I have actually tried pretty much every brand of nappy going!Do I remember it, haha NO.
Some of the things I have sold on I didnt get from ebay, and dont actually remember ever buying.

I never knew my baby brain was THAT bad :hohoho:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I used to have a big stash!

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:22 am

I look back on Etsy with all my Holden's Landing purchases. I spent a LOT of money on nappies. I have replaced the obsession with dresses though. I think Martha has as many dresses as she had nappies..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ImisMummy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 am

I was thinking the other day "i think id like to try a wonderoo" but apparently i already have and sold it on. Must have not go on with it!

I havent yet started with wahm clothes, but when Imi potty trains i can imagine having a large hourde of them

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
This is half the reason I keep a photo album on FB of all the nappies we've had, I forget that we've tried things!

Trouble is even when I remember I sometimes think ... Hmmm, it might work for us now... LOL :hohoho:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:20 pm

:giggle: :giggle:
I'd daren't look back at paypal to see what Ive bought!
I do keep an up-to-date spread sheet of the nappies I currently have though.
I've steered away from pockets recently & seem to have rekindled our original love of fitteds & wraps wool
... so more to add to the stash!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat