hf1

Nappy bag for two

My avatar
Mrs K
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Nappy bag for two

Postby Mrs K » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:16 am

Can anyone recommend a nappy bag large enough for two in cloth please?

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Nappy bag for two

Postby jan3182001 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:16 am

Wish i knew i'm using a messenger style bag i got from tesco years ago - but its so heavy - i'm sure thats the bags fault not what i put in it.
I'd like one that could also hold one of those travel folding potties! :shock:

Like the style of the skip hop that i've seen on the net but dont know if they'd be big enough with all thos pockets.

so please please someone tell us where to look :D

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:34 am

snunkie Bags
Have you seen these - made to order? someone has one for sale in the classified 8)
Last edited by jan3182001 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:03 am

jan3182001 wrote:http://www.snunkie.co.uk/Default_files/Bags.htm

That link completely messes up my firefox... asks for username password but wont let me close the browser...!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:13 am

I tried the link and it did bring up a weird query - I just kept closing the popup window and it was ok after that... Bit odd though! Had to click ok about 10times though... Will edit the post to pop a warning in...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:41 am

mabo wrote:
jan3182001 wrote:http://www.snunkie.co.uk/Default_files/Bags.htm

That link completely messes up my firefox... asks for username password but wont let me close the browser...!

Me too :? Snunkie do some fab stuff though, I'm waiting for a custom hood and buggy snuggle for my P&T. :D

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:16 pm

I'm afraid I just use a backpack we had lying around at home, the main part's big enough for a couple of Connor's nappies, the change mat and wipes, and the smaller section at the front holds a couple of Finn's nappies.

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:48 pm

I've been using one of these Graco bags for the past 16 months:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Graco-WATER-PROOF-changing-change-bag-MAT-for-pushchair_W0QQitemZ250270908345QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250270908345&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318
(btw just picked the listing at random from ebay to show the pic, don't know if it's the best price or even the reputation of seller)

It seems really good for space. For a 3/4 day out I usually have in it: a change of clothes for each of mine, about 8 cloth nappies, a couple of wraps, wipes etc. There's two bottle/drink holders at each end, a front & back pouch, which can easily each hold 4 children's books or other papers, plus a zipped pouch where I keep coin purse, keys etc. I've found it good value for money. The strap is nice & long, so is comfortable to hold on your shoulder, or wide enough to hang over a pushchair, etc.

I noticed when I just looked on ebay that there were more trendy coloured Graco bags, but not sure how the size compared with this one. Certainly I can fit a lot in it!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat