hf1

So annoyed!

My avatar
purplehoops
Clothie
Clothie

So annoyed!

Postby purplehoops » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:05 am

I bought 15 BG's from Amazon back in December in preparation for my son who was born in April. I know I should have gone to a proper nappy site but I was buying a load of stuff from Amazon and they were the same price so for convenience bought them from there.

They were listed as V3 and I bought them thinking they were V3. Never having used cloth before I was none the wiser. Just found out they aren't V3 at all, they are an earlier version or fake. They have the labels and I am not unhappy with them, in fact I was very happy with them until today when I found out they aren't V3. They don't have the anti-wicking fold over the pocket that V3 and V4 have.

So I am happy with them, they've never leaked and they fit my son fabulously, I am just annoyed I paid V3 prices for something that isn't V3 if that makes sense

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: So annoyed!

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Were they direct from Amazon???
I would contact them & let them know, that's not on at all, particularly if they are fakes :-?

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:07 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Were they direct from Amazon???
I would contact them & let them know, that's not on at all, particularly if they are fakes :-?

WSS

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Could you post a photo for us to look at? They could be V2

I would defo contact Amazon.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:28 pm

i would be tow i love my BG for my DP mum and hopefuly nursery when he goes but i only have 3 i'm going to get some TT easyfit as well now

i would let amozon know there not right ones

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:54 pm

monsterm wrote:

WSS

WTS

My avatar
jennyclaire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby jennyclaire » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Cj2011 wrote:
monsterm wrote:

WSS

WTS

yes WTS and it would be good to post photos on here to see if anyone can tell you...

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat