hf1

Cloth abroad (no washer)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Cloth abroad (no washer)

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:33 am

What about flips with the disp inserts? I wouldnt hand wash nappies but that's because I'm too lazy!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 am

If you really want to take cloth, then what about bamboo squares and paper liners? Not bulky, quick and easy to wash and dry and pretty absorbant too.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:54 am

Yes it may be my holiday but i WANT to use cloth. It would upset me to see him sposies, and i would rather spend 10 mins every 2 days washing than get upset.

I have ordered a couple of hemp thirsties prefolds to try, I have 3 x small thirsties wraps and 2 size 1 duo im hoping these will fit him at 6 months?? I have about 10 x 40cm bamboo squares also but imagine these may be a bit small?
I do have a flip wrap and stay dry insert on the way i got in a swap also :mrgreen:

I *may* get a pack of flip sposie inserts for the plane etc, would these fit in thirsties wraps??

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:58 am

Yeah I don't see why they wouldn't fit...they are like a big disp sanitary pad! :giggle: might just help on the flight and stuff as you say because they fild up a lot smaller than a cloth nappy... I really want to try those thirsties prefolds!!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:00 am

megansmummy wrote:Yeah I don't see why they wouldn't fit...they are like a big disp sanitary pad! :giggle: might just help on the flight and stuff as you say because they file up a lot smaller than a cloth nappy... I really want to try those thirsties prefolds!!!

Me and Kelly ordered a load of stuff together and got free delivery :wine: :wine: I will let you know what I think of them Tory, they should get here in the morning.

Im not 100% about the sposie inserts, as technically they are not cloth and that guilty feeling will be eating away at my brain :|

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 am

Im loving OWW prefolds with Thirsties wraps - pretty absorbant and would be easily washed/dried :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:16 am

charlibunny wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Im not 100% about the sposie inserts, as technically they are not cloth and that guilty feeling will be eating away at my brain :|

Yep i know what you mean hun :hug:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat