Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

NAPPY FAIRY REVEAL!!!!

Postby clothmama » Tue May 29, 2007 11:22 am

So you have to put

What you got?
Who do you think your nappy fairy is?
What do you think of it?

I'll do a separate piccie post in the photo album! Once we have all posted who we think then we can verify if the guess was right!!!

What you got? A fab Wee Notions wrap in white fleece with a dinosaur (a diplodocus my 6 yo tells me!!) and a terradactyl!
Who do you think your nappy fairy is? Not saying as I know!!!!
What do you think of it? Love it,its very cute!!

Thank you nappy fairy!!

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue May 29, 2007 11:27 am

Oooohhhh ok here goes :D

I got a puddlepants (tilly design)
I want to guess that my nappy fairy may be tory :wink:
I love it, I love it! It's so funky and lil just looks like a real little lady in it. And it performs as good as it looks :D

Thanks nappy fairy :!:

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue May 29, 2007 11:33 am

Arighty .......

I got a Happy Heiny :D
I'd take a wild guess and say my nappy fairy is Karen
I love it soooooooo much its great and I definiatly want more!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 29, 2007 11:37 am

what print Beck???

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue May 29, 2007 11:39 am

I got a Fuzzi Bunz farm print! woo hooo!!
We love it, it is at the top of the nappy pile evry time...and it make me sad when he poos in it cos then i cant just put it in the next pale wash going, it has to wait for the nappy wash!!! when i tried fuzzis when z was much younger i couldn't get a good fit (he was very scrawny!) but since i have had such success with the fuzzi i have bought a cute heiny too, and that works as well!
woo hoo!!!!
who???i thought i knew from messages a couple of weeks ago...but then i went away, and my brain turned to mush, and i forgot!
But a big thank you whoever you are!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue May 29, 2007 11:45 am

sorry about that baby brain............it was the square daisy print :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue May 29, 2007 11:50 am

Ooooh been waiting for this.

I got a Green Kids pocket in Rose I think it is called. And I have posted before that I love it. So much so that I have been back to the site and ordered a started pack with a Lime Dragonflies and an Orange one :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it might rival my love of Happy Heinys and it is supposed to be btp too. Better than Bumgenius.

Annette

Oh yeah and I think my fairy is Sam. I know it came from Oz and I think Beck still hadn't sent hers so my powers of deduction say Sam.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue May 29, 2007 12:16 pm

I got an aqua fuzzi bunz. It's gorgeous and fits Matthew really well.
I use it with its insert and an Ella's House hemp booster and with this combo it's become one of my most reliable nappies!
Matthew and I love it!!

I know who my fairy is so maybe I shouldn't say...

It's in my nappy bucket atm - I'll have to do a wash tonight so I can take photos tomorrow for the picture reveal!

Joanne

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue May 29, 2007 8:33 pm

Ooooh I got a GORGEOUS tye-dyed (pink&white) wahm bamboo (bambineo or geobels or whatever they're known as these days!) nippa nappy... from bumfluff nappies

Wish I had more of these - they're better than tots bamboozles!

I love it! Fab absorbency, brilliant fit and looks REALLY cute! It also came with a matching stripey pink fleece liner!

It will fit her for AGES too...

Shame to cover it in a wrap really... Someone needs to invent see-through wraps!

I think my nappy fairy is cherobanne as I was norty and looked up the "from" post-code!! tee hee :lol: And she's the only one in N.Ireland!

Only pic I have at the moment is on my phone so will try and take a better one with the camera on Thursday...

I LOVE IT!!! THANKYOU!!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat