hf1

NAPPY FAIRY REVEAL!!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:47 pm

clothmama wrote:I feel sooooooooo bad I realised after we started this that Nic is away til tomorrow. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry Nic, can't wait to hear what you got and then when we know your guess we can see if our guesses were right!!

Hiys, just seen this, don't worry Tory.

Well i will post a pic and put on the reveal thread later as Evie asleep and nappy in her room. I got a GORGEOUS Red P'tit dessous nappy after my fairy had read that i loved my raspberry one so much so now i have 2 and i love them! :D

I know who my fairy is as she had signed her name in a beautifully decorated card that her child had made and it was wrapped very nicely in fancy tissue paper and it smelt lovely too so not sure if the paper was scented :D

My fairy was SHEVI!!!! Thankyou soooo much hun, it's a very favourite nappy here :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:16 am

Are we going to reveal who we bought for? I know some know already but I really have no idea who mine was!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:43 am

OK, sorry, I forgot we hadn't done this!! :oops: :lol:

So

Tory knows its Annette :wink:
Sam thinks its Tory
Beck thinks its Karen
Shevi has a mushy brain and hasn't got a clue :lol: :lol: Oh no just read further, she thinks it is steph or Erica
Annette thinks hers is Sam
Joanne knows so hasn't said
Steph the detective thinks hers is Joanne
Erica thinks hers is Sam
Nic knows hers is Shevi!

So come on then who is right???????

Sam you are right it was me but how did you know??? will be very cross if they put it in there as I sent a huge email explaining it was for a nappy fairy and I didn't want any details added and Annie replyed and said she wouldn't put anything in :evil: :?: :?: I'm so glad you like it, I just thought it was sooooo pretty and would be what I would have bought if I had a little girl!! I had so much fun choosing too :D :D :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:46 am

funnily enough Nic was right! the doofus who signed her name would be me!!!!
glad its being enjoyed!
Shevi
(next time i'll sign someone elses name to be confusing!)
Shevi (or am i!?)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:28 pm

I was nappy fairy for Erica :D :D I so wanted to get you a Green Kids print and waited til nearly the last day and then I think it was 3 days later all the prints were released GRRR!!! I really hope you like it Erica, I was so worried about my choose :shock:

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:24 pm

I love it Beck, thank you so much. I hope you loved your HH as I was your fairy :D . I have loved that print since I very first saw it but had no girl to buy it for until now.

Ericax

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:17 pm

Shevi is half right - it was indeed me...

I saw the new zoo print fuzzi a few days before I got my nappy fairy person and was really hoping to be able to get one for them!!

Come on guys we're still missing some pictures!!

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:20 pm

Ok Annette you were right I bought for you and Charlotte. I was the same as beck, I desperately held out for the green kids patterns but they came out to late :( . So hope you weren't too disappointed :( .

I knew it was you tory because I remember you saying that you bought a nappy for your person that you could have never bought because you had the wrong sex. And I had posted ages ago that I liked the tilly pattern from puddlepants and you had replied to the post. Hehehehe I'm a good detective hey :wink: ! There was nothing on the nappy either to say it was you, so they did a good job, and we love it!

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:47 am

oh Sam, I'd completely not noticed you saying anything about that pattern, I just got it cos I loved it!!! I knew you wanted a puddlepants though!! :lol: :lol: 8) Great minds think alike!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat