hf1

NAPPY FAIRY REVEAL!!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 29, 2007 8:48 pm

Your so bad Steph :twisted: thats cheating!!!!! :lol: :lol: 8) The nappy sounds great though!! I tried to put mums of boys with girls so they coudl go mad and really enjoy some girly shopping!! :D :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue May 29, 2007 9:02 pm

what if you painted some cling film with pva glue and then peeled it off and used it to sew a wrap? that would be see thru...having said that, i just realised that so is the clingfilm....and that wont go all sticky if it gets damp!
so just wrap clingfilm round her bottom and nappy!!! a bit of scotch tape (more see thru than sellotape i find!) and youre all set!

Shevi

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue May 29, 2007 9:16 pm

Haha PMSL - a clingfilm wrap!!!! Tee hee!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Would be awfully sweaty tho'... What am I saying, I'm taking this seriously! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue May 29, 2007 10:16 pm

Ooh Steph that was naughty! And I was so careful to only put the first line of my address and postcode on the sender label so I didn't give it away! :wink:
Really glad you like it though!

I've been waiting for the reveal so I can rave about the absolutely fabulous service I got from bumfluff!! You normally have to order 4 nappies to specify a tie dye colour (too expensive otherwise) but Christa, who owns bumfluff, asked around on other forums to find more people wanting pink so she could dye just one for me! And, when she heard it was for a nappy fairy swap, she included that gorgeous girly fleece liner for free.
She really did go to a lot of trouble to help me get the perfect nappy for my fairy person. I'd definitely recommend her, especially if you want funky coloured nappies! :D

Joanne

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed May 30, 2007 8:10 am

Wow - that's amazing service!

Keep forgetting to get a photo with my "proper" camera though!! And by the time I remember she's poo'd in it!! :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed May 30, 2007 8:28 am

What amazing service, that is so sweet!! I just love nappy makers they seem to go above and beyond more than anyone else!!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed May 30, 2007 8:05 pm

I got a beautiful aqua green babies nappy, just gorgeous! It's in the wash as we speak, can't wait to try it out.

I deduced my sender was the lovely Beck after all the trouble she had had. THANKYOU SO MUCH! :D :D

Ericax

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 31, 2007 4:11 pm

I feel sooooooooo bad I realised after we started this that Nic is away til tomorrow. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry Nic, can't wait to hear what you got and then when we know your guess we can see if our guesses were right!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu May 31, 2007 4:31 pm

Hi all, just realise that i never guessed before as my head was mush, so i have just sat down and tried to work it out...so i think my nappy fairy is either
VelvetSteph, or possible maybe Erica!!!
either way, i am loveing it so much that today i ordered the all aboard one!! i know it wont arrive for ages, but nice boy prints can be so hard to find!
love
Shevi

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat