Kids! Who'd have them!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Kids! Who'd have them!

Postby Shevi » Tue May 29, 2007 2:05 pm

hello all,
my small son just did something very very naughty.
while changing his nappy, he weed everywhere...not a strange occurance as he does do that alot, but this time his aim took him all over my nappy basket!!!
Thank goodness it missed the top basket (where my pockets and favs are,) and only hit the middle and botton drawers, (shaped, and wraps) but i think i will now have to do a nappy wash tonight instead of waiting till tomorrow!

bless him!!!
Shevi

My avatar
MrsFlowerpot
Clothie
Clothie

Postby MrsFlowerpot » Tue May 29, 2007 2:58 pm

Aw bless him. Sounds like you need one of those little tee pee things for him. I could have done with one for my eldest son, one time he managed to pee on his own head while I was changing him!

Clair

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 29, 2007 3:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry Shevi but that's pretty funny! Louis has never peed on anything or me but Josh was terrible. One day he peed and projectile nb pooed straight down my cleavage, past my bra and I had poo on the top of my undies - hows that for gross!!!!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue May 29, 2007 3:30 pm

Hehehe :lol: :lol:

Your stories have cheered up a rainy day :lol:

Don't have any of those problems with 3 girls :wink:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue May 29, 2007 11:29 pm

Funnily enough although I have 2 girls I have a similiar story. When Hannah was little she used to wee like a boy it would come out like a fountain and go everywhere usually down the front of the shirt I was wearing :? I quickly learnt to put a cloth over her!!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat