hf1

What should i sell?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

What should i sell?

Postby Shevi » Tue May 29, 2007 11:18 pm

hi, i am trying to cull my shaped nappies as i rarely use most of them now, and really favour pockets...i think i will keep any BTP for hopeful future use, but help me choose what to seel of these...or if i should just let them all go!!!

2 bamboo baby beehinds - although they say BTP, the leg holes still arn't snug on Z now in the smllest rise...and he is near 11 months old! i like the colours and slimmness...should i keep one...or sell both...or keep both!

1 bamboozle

1 slinki minki (not shaped...but not a fav!)

2 G diapers....only useful in an emergency for us

brains gone to mush now and cant remeber my nappies...i'd better continue this in the morning!
Shevi

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Wed May 30, 2007 9:03 am

Do the baby beehinds work on him? Or are they not reliable if the leg holes don't fit well? If they're ok but don't work brilliantly I'd probably sell one and keep one in case it suits a future baby better.
Same with the g diapers - I'd probably keep one, sell one.

Or you could sell the bamboozle - as stocks seem low for them everywhere you'd probably sell it easily on here or the nappy lady.

If you aren't really using any of these though you could sell them all, buy what pockets you need and just buy new for any future babies.
(That way you can buy pink if you have a girl :wink: )

Joanne

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:19 am

Did you decide which ones you were going to sell on Shevi? I love my Beehinds and dont have any of the others, so no real help here!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:17 am

so , so far i have been lazy and stopped thinging about selling things!
TBH there isn't much surplus in my collection, it just bugs me to have nappies that arn't my favs!
i think i will sell both G's, 1 baby behind, as i rarely use it as the leg holes are too big to contain a scary poo, and the frills are difficult to fit under the wraps i have, but i will keep one as they are soo slim and absorbant and such nice colours!
i think i will also get rid of my last bamboozle, as my little lambs seem to have lasted so much better, the the bamboozle is always a bit crunchy (odd for bamboo i know...but i am slowly becomeing dis illusioned with tots bots...i dont know the quality from before they started mass production...but i haven't been impressed with anything i've owned of theirs so far)

i will keep my swaddleebee ov os's, as although i dont rate their absorbancy, they will be great on a smaller bub, and my little lambs (still so fab...and mine were seconds!) and my night kiwis and bambeasy, and my kiwi lite, that i had such fun playing with last night! i folded it down to fit Tanelis doll, (who fits 0 kissaluvs and early baby sleep suits) and it looked so cute!
and ofcourse i will keep all my pockets and try to hold myself back until BG's bring out prints!

Shevi

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:48 am

Glad you've reached a decision! I know what you mean re tots bots and quality - I was very unimpressed with the last bamboozles I bought :(

If BG start bringing out prints I will become completely broke very quickly!

Joanne

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat