hf1

Tweedlebee and Tweedlebum fitteds

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Tweedlebee and Tweedlebum fitteds

Postby Frances » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:27 pm

I know a few people have tried these, I was wondering how absorbent they are and what the soakers are like (pics would be fab if possible).

Thanks in advance :smile:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Tweedlebee and Tweedlebum fitteds

Postby scarlet » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:33 pm

I know Tanya uses them and really likes them. Hopefully she will be along in a bit to go into details.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:49 pm

I got 2 from the co-op and liked them so much, I got 2 more - it helped a lot that I got a 15% discount code included in my co-op parcel.

Two soakers which snap together and can be used independently if needed. Not sure of the construction though. The top of the uppermost one is covered in minkee :)

Soakers in situ. They do NOT make the nappy bulky at all. I honestly don't know how long these nappies could last - we've had up to 5 hours so far (he fell asleep!) and even then it wasn't overly wet. He's not a huge wetter though. Moderate, I'd guess.

If you have any more questions, please ask :)

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Fantastic, really useful to see the pic, thanks Tanya :hug:

My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie
Clothie

Postby AmandaG » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:51 pm

They are great. M is a moderate wetter and she lasts overnight in them with fleece over the top. If she is had a lot of milk before bedtime, I add an extra booster just in case, but haven't let us down yet.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Absolutely brilliant, they are my favourite ever fitted. Like Tanya I have also left them on for about 5 hours (also due to him falling asleep) and when I changed it the outer wasn't even wet. To be honest I am sometimes tempted not to bother putting a soaker/cover over the top! I think they would even last us overnight. Jake wees a LOT too.

ETA: this is ours: Image
I havent got any pics of the inner (and it's in the wash at the moment, but it's basically the same as Tanya's but in bamboo velour rather than minkee.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat