hf1

I've lost a nappy :(

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

I've lost a nappy :(

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Waaaaaahhhh, I've lost one of my medium DnF's. It's one I had for Kacie, so not a new nappy, but it's my favorite LWI dyed one from her and I've no idea where it is :( It's not on the line and I washed nappies today so it's not in the bucket or wetbag, M's been naked most of the day so there's only 2 nappies in there.

I bet I've left it in a changing room somewhere or it's fell off the bottom of the pushcahir, worse yet it could be festering somewhere in a bag and I don't know :cry: I was looking for it to take to my mum's tomorrow so it could get refluffed in her dryer, but it looks like it's gone forever :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry pointless post, I just wanted to share with people who understand, DH thinks I've lost the plot :roll: :lol:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I've lost a nappy :(

Postby choccylisa » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:49 pm

:cry: :cry: Have you checked everywhere you wouldn't think it would be? I always find things where I least expect them. Under the sofa? Under the bed? In one of your drawers, maybe it got caught up with your washing when you were putting it away? Has dh hidden it to annoy you (mine would do this :x )?

indigosky2k wrote:DH thinks I've lost the plot :roll: :lol:

My dh is the same, yet expects me to get excited about motorbikes :roll: :roll:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Aww hun :hug: I put back a Muttaqin Babyshape for Saffron of Archies, can I find it? Nope of course not :(

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:56 pm

choccylisa wrote::cry: :cry: Have you checked everywhere you wouldn't think it would be? I always find things where I least expect them. Under the sofa? Under the bed? In one of your drawers, maybe it got caught up with your washing when you were putting it away? Has dh hidden it to annoy you (mine would do this :x )?

indigosky2k wrote:DH thinks I've lost the plot :roll: :lol:

My dh is the same, yet expects me to get excited about motorbikes :roll: :roll:

Yep I'm just about to get on my hands and knees and check under chairs and behind things. I've only looked in the obvious places so far, but I really can't remember the last time I saw it :? I've checked all the bags I use so it's got to be somewhere unobvious.

And yes it could very well be DH found it in some random place and decided to put it somewhere even more randomer :x :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:08 pm

I hope you find it hun :(

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:10 pm

:( :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you find it hun xx

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:39 pm

been there! found it in my boot weeks later :evil: luckily it was only weed in !

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:08 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict