I've lost a nappy :(

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I've lost a nappy :(

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Bluebell wrote:Changing bag?

I don't use a changing bag, just a canvas shopping bag and I've checked both them. I did find a nappy i hadn't realised was missing a couple of weeks back in the changing bag I'd not used for months though so that was one of the first places I checked ;)

I've checked under the chair, behind the sofa, under the changing unit and under the bed, it's nowhere :( I'm thinking DH might have stuffed it in one of the boxes he put back in the garage, so I'll have a hunt in there when we get back from Cumbria.

I knew you girls would understand :hug:

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Hope you find it :hug:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Well it looks like I've lost one of my size 1 Little Lambs too! I've put all 10 up for sale on classifieds and when I counted them up after I took them out of the drawer I've only got 9 :? So maybe they have been shoved somewhere by DH :roll: I'll have to have a good look at weekend when we get home.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Oh no! Hope they appear soon :hug:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:28 pm

How annoying davina, kace wouldn't have took it to put on teddies/dollies would she? Amber does this :rolleyes: :lol:

Hope they show up, have you checked in washing machine incase they are stuck up top of the drum? X

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat