hf1

Tots bots bamboo

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Tots bots bamboo

Postby northernruth » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Would there be any interest in these do you think? A mate has a dozen size two that she bought for her second baby, they are still way too big and she is two so will be pt soon. Does anyone know if there is demand for them and if so I might offer to sell them for her or get her to registere on here. Washed and worn only once or twice

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Tots bots bamboo

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:41 pm

It certainly can't hurt to try. I know that we got on really well with the size 1 and there are people out there who are happy with a functional nappy :wink:

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:19 pm

I would say yes for certain. Just been selling a few new / unused nappies on ebay, random selection of stuff of all makes and sizes we had donated or laying about. The Tots got the most interest and watchers by far. People know the name / trust the brand and the old bamboozles were very popular.

Cant see them going for a huge amount, but would think they would sell and if not after a try on here then on *whispers* other nappy auction sites, especially those frequented by people who dont use forums / have fluff addiction.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:59 am

I'm sure there'd be some interest. In fact I might even be interested in a few myself :wink: I bought of the old style Bamboozles in size 1 when I was pregnant and Jake has just grown out of them, I find them similar to Little Lambs and really like them.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat