hf1

Harry Houdini girl

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Harry Houdini girl

Postby Rae » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Well it seems that if she wants to, that Kayleigh can open any nappy. We have a few side snap nappies (for me to put on her, as it is just too difficult for a man :roll: :hohoho: ). So she saw me getting into the shower, and took off her shirt and then took a look at her pocket bot, held it with one hand, and pulled the other section with the other hand. Repeated on other side, and nappy off. She has also taken off a night notions in the morning. So very glad that she doesn't get the urge to take off her own nappy most days, because I can't think of a nappy that she can't undo when she puts her mind to it.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Harry Houdini girl

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:34 pm

Clever girl! fingers crossed she does'nt make a habbit of it though. :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:35 pm

I'm having the same problem with Ryan's night nappies. I have decided to resort to old fashioned nappy pins as I'm fed up with washing two sets of bedding every day (mine and his as he nearly always comes into our bed in the early hours. :roll: )

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Wow I am impressed, thankfully Charlotte always struggled with poppers. What is she like with a nippa?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:48 pm

it's a pain isn't it? :roll: Lauren doesn't seem to have figured it out yet, although she does like to sit on the floor and poker her hands up her nappy to show me what she has in there :hohoho: :shock: Amy can undo most things now, she only currently manages to get 1 popper each side on side snaps undone just now though, but it is only a matter of time :roll:

jan x

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Clever girl. I am so happy Zach doesn't try to take his nappies off, in fact he loves wearing them hence the halt to potty training!!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:41 pm

I am lucky in that Kayleigh rarely decides to take her own nappy off. That's why my collection is mainly aplix. However from how good she is at getting things off (say she wants in the shower) it doesn't really matter what we have. Nippas are easy for her as well. I imagine I would need pins if I ever got worried about her wanting to remove things.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:12 pm

seems I spoke too soon :roll: :roll: :roll:

this morning Amy was naked in her cot :shock: :shock: :shock: she had undone a side snap wool wrap, and then side snap night notions too :( :( she needed a shower and I had a fair bit of cleaning to do :shock: :shock:

at least this time Lauren had the sense to not eat any of it

jan x

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:32 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: Jan I don't envy the mess that you had the joy of cleaning.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat